Laggy and unplayable after patch update

Hi, after the latest patch update playing campaign mode has become extremly laggy and unbearable to play. Do you have any advice on how to fix this issues. If i uninstall and reinstall will i have to unlock all of the campaign stages again?

3 Likes

Same here. I cant image how disqualified someone needs to be to continiously destroy a game with every patch on and on. Before this patch it was still a joke but with this “patch” now it is unplayable. congrats blizzard. Destroyed my childhood game. I bought this game as a 13 yo kid saving money from my 2 Euros i got everyday for drinks and food

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue in custom games and single player.
It seems engaging in combat (no matter how small) always triggers a spike. By the time the lag spike is over I’ve lost the battle… In addition I get the spikes at seemingly random times when I’m not in combat (might be the opponent entering combat)…
I never had this issue before the patch.

EDIT: I no longer have this problem after changing to classic mode, even though thats not a prefered solution

Same. Checked system requirements, meet the recommended requirements. Updated drivers. Still the same issue.

1 Like

how do you change to classic mode?

I had similar problems short time ago. For me worked to go do graphic cards settings (Radeon Settings) and add WC3.exe to supported programs. Make sure the Game runs on the right graphic cards.

1 Like

Same for me campaign and versus have been unplayable… will stop trying until next patch

I am facing the same issue. Are you people still having it…? Support told me that i do not meet the minimum requirements, but the game worked month or two before.