Ladder/Profiles

Last dev update was in August. When can we expect these features? Again, I understand w3 champions is a thing, and they have done a great job. However, Blizzard should never be let off the hook for taking our money, drastically coming up short of promises and expectations, and then further leading us on in expecting those features to be added to the game “in the coming months” all the while being completely silent, when yet again, they fail to live up. Get your shlt together.

12 Likes

Agreed. Blizzard, please implement these features soon. We’re coming up on the one year anniversary since release… do something about it. Finish the game. Generate some fanfare. It’s never too late to do the right thing.

1 Like

Yes completely pathetic on their part. Doesn’t make sense either how they took away a perfect fine ladder and profiles

I dont understand their focus?
Ok lets understand that wc3 isnt worth investing in (it was but they went downhill with their promises).
Ok lets say starcraft 2 isnt worth investing too, and hots was canceled also years ago.
How about overwatch? well their only shooter, it gets a little love but more like “the parents that give you away to your aunt so they can live their life” -love.
Hearthstone? well thats the aunt.
So we got WoW, i was actually invested in wow (got my sub till feb) but what is the focus there? the whole community is downhill too, because people want pvp and all they get is pve and dayli treasure stuff…
BFA was the biggest failure in wow history.
Ok what we got now? Yeh diablo 4 which isnt released yet and if they still continue with the microtransactions stuff, it will be the same as the listed above…

I dont understand, the patch for the ladder etc. was already teased in june and we still didnt get anything because of? what? why?Every game gets threated like its the kids they didnt want to have…

I have many friends that were hyped for reforged and even for shadowlands but they ran both into the wall. So i dont get it…

1 Like

I do no think Activision gives a damn they only care about their profit and not doing what is right and when they promised to do. Blizzard is not the epic gaming company it used to be… Sadly I do not think the even given a damn about reforged anymore.

1 Like

Please add ladder and tournaments to this game #blizzard #savewc3

1 Like

And custom campaigns too.

Please! It’s a great competitive game, why this dont have an automatic tournament sistem and better profiles for players?? =(

I think i can speak for a majority of people who used to play this. Blizzard failed again.

Blizzard can you please add the Ladder! the StarCraft 2 is good enough try adding that.