Ladder filter by country

Wouldn’t it be interesting to find players from your country by searching your “nation ladder”?

The same could be said about comparing yourself with the general level of your country and finding the best (at least) ladder players filtered by nation.

Is this complicated to get into the game or is there a specific reason this is difficult to find in games in general?

We already have that outside the game.

I can imagine my country ladder, only 2 or 3 guys, because the rest still play the pirated v1.26 on “private” servers xD
sh1t would be as dead as Guilty Gear Xrd on LATAM.

I think I didn’t make myself clear enough.

I didn’t talk about a ladder for every country! Not at all, as it would be dead as you tried to explain ;).

No, my idea is to filter the actual ladder by country, that means you could be able to see, where the residents of your country place in the (for example) European ladder. You would be able to see which German is placed highest on the EU Ladder. For smaller countries it might be a good thing to find people to play with.

As for the “tools outside of the game”, I would like to be send a link. Thanks in advance!

warcraft3.info/stats

I don’t think you can filter the list by country, but maybe they can add that.