Ladder Broken for 6 weeks... video proof

Please someone watch and answer!

I’m sorry this is a continuing issue, but you need to accept that this is unlikely to be fixed.

W3Champions exists, and is a superior service in every way. You are choosing to be frustrated.

I do a lot of work on this PC, I don’t choose to install a 3rd party software I don’t know anything about.

I would like the game I paid for fixed.

We all would.

It’s just not going to happen any time soon, or perhaps ever. If you have concerns about installing third party software, join their discord and ask what it does.

The simple explanation is that W3C uses custom games to create matches. The match results are recorded, all via the platform. When Reforged was being developed, certain doors were left open to make this all possible. The observer API was created for similar reasons, which allows W3Booster and others to function.

Honestly, that scares me, this is a work PC so I won’t be installing any 3rd party software on it.

just terrible they forgot the legendary strategy game after making this stupid reforged… instead of making an effort to make it even better, just killed it

its most likely a game crash. the game is crashing insanely in ranked games.

Also i noticed on the leaderboard for 3v3 random there are people ranked as champions etc who have zero games played but the leaderboard is showing them with games played. Idk if they’ve got the games played because their profile shows 0 or if the leaderboard is even more broken than that lol.

My rank is still not working, 8 weeks on… will it be fixed by the end of the season… who knows?

it’s a shame that Blizzard is so filthy stinking rich and they still choose to not fix these problems. I would be fired from my job by now if a client noticed a problem and it still hadn’t been fixed for 3 months.

Hello. Can you please identify which ranks still appear to be stuck?

We previously deployed a fix that causes the rank to update if you play one ranked game.

Thank you!

That fix did not actually fix the issue. If you play a few games you’ll see the issue is still very much present.

1 Like

The issue is there and is demotivating a lot of players.

You could schedule a Major update, stop entire game for 2 hours and during this time clear all databases, force new code update for every profile, reset ladder, reset season, + do everything you want, you can even make some short tests.
Could worth the interruption.

Hey, while W3C is quite useful for a lot of players, particularly in regions that battle.net isn’t servicing directly, it is not quite superior in every way. The process for custom games is kind of cryptic and everything on W3C is limited to the maps chosen by W3C, so if you want to play a custom game they’re not specifically supporting, you can’t use it in that case, unless something has changed since I last used it.

Second, in part due to the name of the service, “war3 champions” and in part due to the fact that only veteran players tend to tinker with mods and such, W3C tends to favor the upper echelon of the playerbase, and players who aren’t especially skilled in their chosen mode may have a difficult time finding good games, as was the case for me when I tried it. For all its issues, b.net is still much easier to use from a technical perspective, and it really should not be expected of a player to download mods in order to play.

2 Likes

Sorry CaptainJack, this time, I did not understand anything.
Maybe because I am european or under-performing. Please re-phrase!

Keep trying and I’m sure you’ll meet your performance goals >.>