Kicked out of custom games back to the score screen

Hello I am also making a new thread to address this problem, as you the tech support claim this “isnt a known issue” well if you scorll down you can see 4 threads this month all complaining about it.

Same issue get kicked from games, frozen screen then straight to the scoreboard.

Will you guys finally fix this issue? or keep ignoring it.

Hey there Diz2,

Connection problems are quite common indeed, and can understandably be frustrating to encounter when simply trying to enjoy your time in the game. That said, it is not considered abnormal for players to report connection issues on the Technical Support forums. Keep in mind that as Support, we are limited to troubleshooting your issue with the tools available to us. Your situation may be best handled by your Internet Service Provider, whom certainly will have a robust arsenal of tools that should be able to pinpoint what is causing the issue(s) you’re experiencing.

On the other hand if you’d like our assistance troubleshooting the problem you’re experiencing, please run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

lol, keeps happening to me too…and all they do is stall…

There can be two causes for this: one is a package loss from your ISP. In contrary to legacy: Reforged has no grace period to reconnect when internet connection is unstable. Hence a minor hiccup can boot you directly from a game to the score screen. People with wifi or in region with less reliable internet connection are thus unable to enjoy online experience. Frankly this is fairly weird as this feature is a default thing in all other games. In fact, it was in the legacy version which was released almost 20 years ago.

Second can be in custom games. Due to updates in the coding not all CGs word like they used to. Although unfortunate I honestly believe this cannot be fully prevented when updating a game to modern standarts. It is up both Blizzard and the map making community to resolve this. For lesser known custom games however I feel like this is a long shot. Then again: this should happen in specific custom games or at specific issues.