Join bug fixed?

Hey,
I played 7 games on EU and so far 0 join bugs.
I play with classic graphics.
2 games solo
5 games arranged team 2x2.

Didn’t get a single join bug.
Maybe it’s improved or pure luck?

Servers got an update it seems. Also the logic in choosing a server in versus seems better

You can choose a server? How?

I got matched vs koreans 4 out of 7 games. Don’t think server matching got improved.

1 Like

No, that’s not what I meant - look below

I don’t mean matching. I meant that the game now tries to put people on a better server.
2 players in the same region had the issue to be put on a distant server so both had a high ping.
That you get matched with Koreans is a different story since one of you has to have a bad ping in this scenario.

ah k, all good. I got a bit excited there.

Now i see what you mean. Makes sense. Hope it’s true.

Yeah, at least some urgent bugs get resolved. Looking forward to get a ping limit to not get matched with Koreans even though I like to play with them… but not with that ping.

1 Like

The game unites us, yet the ping divides us.

In the last patch, Bliz made some attempts to mitigate the “Match Found!” bug. It’s still happening for some, but going off the frequency of the posts in the Tech/Bug Report forums, it seems to have lessened. Bliz has said that they are using those left over to reports to continue investigating it.

Think it depends if u have classic or reforged graphics, Ive only played with reforged graphics mostly then i get those desync/joinbugs, its less on classic graphics it seems, gonna test classic for a bit and crossing fingers.

1 Like

In the notes they said that the join bugs happen if you switch between classic and reforged

Maybe it isn’t resolved entirely so keep an eye on it

Very poetic

Played 8 games 3v3 today and no join bugs.

Havent got any joinbugs after I switched over to Classic graphics, and keep getting joinbugs in Reforged. So I recommend everyone to switch to Classic.