It's over. Warcraft 3 is patched to DEATH

calm down and just let them fix it. I hope no one lose job because of this patch and everyone will be happy.

most of us are not happy with pete stilwells slaughter of warcraft 3

3 Likes

Bro just wait it;s old game we have to be patient i believe blizzard will make warcraft 3 great again and much better than in bots era.

Edit for example in starcraft 2 there are custom games that allow you to save your progress in rankeds we coudl place something like that in warcraft 3 would it make you happy?

4 Likes

I hope everyone from blizzard lose the job because of this patch because this was the worst patch ever.

but youre internettroll.
you even would say yes to blizzard if they kill your family…
Just stop to write your useless commentaries here ty.

3 Likes

You must know very much about coding? Or game making in general? Go ahead, and do it yourself then, if it’s so easy…

Oh my god you are hilarious… :rofl: Maybe you guys should get a nap for change. Sleep is a good medicine for tantrums.

1 Like

Literally 9001% untrue LOL.
The worst that happened when bots were around was desyncs (a b net patch thing, not even the bots fault) or the auto-banning of the bot itself (literally no issues for the players).

Bots had lower ping, better latency, literally invented chat commands, and allowed for remote viewing of lobbies before even joining. Hate a particular player/host? See that they’re in the lobby before joining and nope out.

Want to host your own game, despite not having an ISP router that lets you? No problem, bots got your back.

Now you can’t even host even if you could before.

2 Likes

dude i was playing wc3 today for 5 hours and no one got desynced and lobbies were filling in 5 seconds.

2 Likes

I see you only lying…

First you say bots was only empty lobbies , whats completly wrong btw.

now you say no desync.
Dude go watch only in this forum here 90% of threads are reports for fails, bugs or someone cry bcz of this.

But for sure ure the only one who dont see the fails bcz youre so deep in blizzards a… you dont see the true realistic man.

4 Likes

So everybody who has a different experience than you, must lie? Oh, would you cut it out already. Did it ever occur to you, that those who are having some problems are just a loud minority, as usually people don’t post anything when everything works? I, for example, have had zero problems, but I’m not making a thread because of it. And I’ve had good games with lots of people, so I’d imagine there are at least some, who are not experiencing problems either. Stop acting like your truth is the only one.

1 Like

Different experience ? sorry but this are facts.
The Patch isnt good, full of Bugs, Crash Maps, leavers, desyncs.

The Patch also splitted some Communities and provacated some people to leave this game.
But yeah seems like youre in blizzards a… too.

You cant defend the Patch because this Patch havent ANYTHING good.
this are facts not my opinion or my experience.
btw you can look here on forum the last few threads all full of flame becaues the patch is crap and 100% buggy.
but sure in your rainbowcolored world is all perfect even if your house is burning down.

2 Likes

Yeah, whatever. I don’t have time to argue with your childish comments, since none of my points seem to go into your head. Have a good day and be well!

because your arguments are nonsense sorry mate.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

I like how the dev team is trying to adjust infrastructure on a 15 year old game, which is a pretty big undertaking, a patch doesn’t come out perfectly, and people lose their minds.

It’s like you people haven’t played video games before where things can wind up busted in major, change-heavy patches.

1 Like

I dont like what they are doing, and i wish they would just fire pete stilwell and stop messing up the game. They screwed up every game they touched, even the ancient diablo 1.

And yes, we’ve played video games, actually ive been playing for more than 20 years, and ive never seen a developement team create so many issues, its starting to get pretty absurd.

Yes, theres bad developers, theres horrible developers, theres god awful developers, and then theres pete stilwell and his classic team.

2 Likes

If you stayed in Warcraft 3 because of the third party hosting service bots instead of the maps or the actual community…

You really wouldn’t like this game no matter what. And frankly, I wouldn’t want you in it.

1 Like

You forget that Hostbots had their own Community.
big Communities.
This game isnt alone about Laddergames and people like u should see it !

1 Like

Then you haven’t been paying attention for the last 20 years. Hell even 20 years ago games would come out broken and then sometimes if the game got a patch at all it would still break more stuff. Making games isn’t an exact science to begin with and couple that with what they are doing here and there is bound to be some issues and growing pains. Quit acting like this is the first time in history that something like this has happened.

2 Likes

Then you haven’t been paying attention for the last 20 years. Hell even 20 years ago games would come out broken and then sometimes if the game got a patch at all it would still break more stuff. Making games isn’t an exact science to begin with and couple that with what they are doing here and there is bound to be some issues and growing pains. Quit acting like this is the first time in history that something like this has happened.

I have been playing this game since release and i have never had so many issues with the game before they began releasing patches.

2 Likes

Until I see a stream of this, I’m gonna call BS. I’ve been unable to get into any game without nearly half the lobby insta d/c’ing. And so has the rest of my clan, all 32 of us. So like I said. Source or it didnt happen.

1 Like

WTF are you talking about? People used bots to play the maps. No one killed the map community with bots. Some serious delusions going on in this thread. People claiming Wc3 worked perfectly pre-Bots forgot how bad trolls, lag, and host-dc’s actually were for the community. If you tried any of that now, people would be done with this game in an instant.

“Doesn’t come out perfectly” is the biggest understatement of this thread LOL

1 Like