Its been two weeks since you broke 3v3 can you pls fix it

We would all really like to play that mode thanks friends appreciate all your super hard work

1 Like

hahahahaha LOL

“super hard work” hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

I just found a 3s AT just now. Not sure if I got lucky or it’s fixed. 20 sec wait

will give it a try now. Not sure why they wouldn’t list this among hotfixes though.

Edit: I can play 3s again. And the match results seems to be working more reliably as well. No more 0 MMR displays after games for me, or match results displaying my MMR draining away down to 0 lol

There’s a lot of stuff that seems to be improved. I wish they would have been more specific about what was hotfixed. it makes it look like basically nothing happened, but more than one thing that was totally busted before is working better now.

Sure as hell took long enough though.

Nice thanks for the update. Please like and subscribe to popstar nima youtube channel <3

3v3 rt works for me now…

3v3 is fixed now.

1 Like

i dont see 3v3 ranking or nonranking matching is fixed. Waited 30mins without a game

I’ve gotten the impression that these “hotfixes” have been data related- temporary things that don’t address the true problem underneath and thus things keep slipping back to brokenness.

I’m not one of those guys, but Act-Blizz, you’d better find a more permanent solution to the ranked and matchmaking situation.