Is W3: Reforged worth it?

I play 2v2 all the time, and I greatly prefer it to anything bigger, even if sometimes that one partner can be as brutally toxic as an entire team if I don’t live up to their expectations.

If you want to play I certainly can but I’m pretty garbo at the game so I can’t blame you for declining.

naw man id gladly play with you %100 honestly

At least it isn’t ATI GPUs or the old RX series GPUs that AMD had either made it really good or really bad.

you said it :slight_smile:

I never once claimed to be good at the game.

But I’m probably not as garbo as you ;0

Absolutely not worth it. do not buy it. The bonus campaign does not work it’s been broken for a year now and it still has not been fixed In fact it’s worse than it was and they broke the rest of the campaign too. It is completely unplayable and blizzard does not give refunds on it anymore because they know it’s unplayable and they know it sucks and they still do nothing to fix it.

Not everyone cares about the campaign. If you just want to play melee or custom games, it works fine.

Also as far as I’m aware, it’s only the reforged campaign that’s messed up, the classic campaign was not modified directly.