Is this the truth?

I was just reading some posts and i saw one where some guy said new voice lines were canceled???
I was really hyped up for this game and they canceled too many things they said they will make.
First, Jaina and Sylvanas mini campaign. Something that would not interfere with main story and bring something new, there is literally no reason not to make this.
I think voice lines hurt me most tbh. While i respect old voice actors, i prefer WoW Sylvanas, same goes for Jaina. (I really hate wc3 sylv voice, really.)
And what about cinematics? Will there be Grom vs Mannoroth?

If they cut all of this, i think i will never pre-purchase again anything from Blizzard.

2 Likes

Can’t u ppl juz w8 for one more week n refund if not satisfied instead of spamming in the forum like douche?

Dude, i just want to express my dissatisfaction because i paid for this.
Just avoid my post if you want to act like guardian angel of Blizzard.

8 Likes

Is forum powered by your Donkey Dynamo at home?

4 Likes

They need to delay this game for the sake our sanity and theirs.

2 Likes

I was against delay because i was so hyped up for campaign…
They promised too many things, and all we get is shinny graphics.
Unit moving is locked at 30fps which is terrible, fps drops are annoying, (amd here) no voice lines, no cinematics. Now, i am 100% with you, delay is needed.

2 Likes

For something juz join the forum/ buy the game in Dec 2019, I sincerely thought that it’s ur fault to pre-order this game since the devs already mentioned what will be included upon launched
I m not guardian angel of Blizzard, juz u alt-accs spam too much in the forum when u can get ur answer using google, understand?

No, but I know that u r powered by lousy emotion control and filled with irrational furious, becoz none of ur imagination will be done XD

Cinematics aren’t going anywhere. What?

While most of us that have spent one year in this forum, know what will be cut, i’m really waiting for the people that don’t follow the news (because they have no reason to think something is wrong) and will find that many thing they bought the game for are now gone.

You’ll probably won’t be allowed a refund after the game comes out, but not sure on that.

The CGI cinematics at the beginning and end of the campaings will be the old ones, but in HD (even tho you can find them in 4k on youtube)… the cinematics during the campaing, will have the new models but they will have the same amount of movement as in classic W3, same camera angles and all, boring and lazy in other words.
Also, I think Jaina’s voice actress, Laura Bailey, is the same since W3. I do prefer Sylvanas voice from WoW, it makes sense, Patty Mattson has had more time with the character then Piera Coppola had.

3 Likes

I actually only learned it recently (thought Laura Bailey was the OG one like how Maiev is still Debi Mae West) but it was actually Carrie Gordon Lowrey in Warcraft 3 for Jaina. The one that trips me out is that Sylvanas’ voice actress changed between the MMO and RTS because I never really keyed into that change at all.

In hindsight, there’s a definite difference between Justin Gross and Patrick Seitz (who still has done a solid job). My favourite though is the one time someone was trying to tell me Metzen hasn’t always been Thrall.

2 Likes

It was mine fault and i regret it, now stop commenting on my post.
I was not spamming, this is my only account ROFL.

at this point im just gonna be happy to hear the game got delayed again. release it in a year with all promises fulfiled.

4 Likes

You are the fool who is an emotional pathetic slave, this is why you are commenting on each and every thing here. As you can’t stand your fav company being questioned by logic and rationality. Its’ ok you are just a fan boi and must have even got the game with parent’s money. You will understand the value of money when you start earning yourself, so for now stop crying and do the homework for Monday and enjoy you fav company’s game on 28th.

1 Like

If everything is true what you said I might actually buy the game. Hope they keep the old voice actors. Sylvanas voice (Both in English & German) is perfect. It is very distinctive and I don’t know why you want to change it to something mediocre. I hope the German dub will stay the same as well.

1 Like

LOL, is tat all u can do? Earn more money or spend less if u can’t afford merely $40 XD Crying everywhere when Blizzard not fulfilling ur wishes is logic n rational, nice argument

Then the game is released il you can’t refound

1 Like

refund now n repurchase later if satisfied, or spend in other if not, simple n ez

1 Like

That is just matter of taste! I really can not stand wc3 sylvanas, so i hoped there will be option to satisfy people who want old voices and people who prefer WoW ones! And i would really love to see Grom vs Mannoroth with higher quality and new models. But i guess only one side will be satisfied…

Forum is weird so i can not reply to all you guys sorry<3

omg yasss Fibrewire queen, slay