Is there a way to "un-do" the lastest patch? My PC is so laggy now i cant play

I bought Reforged a week ago just to get and start playing tft. Now its free. Was awesome for a week, now my 5 year old PC wont run a 15 year old game. It lags so bad its unplayable. Is there a way to fix or revert back to previous patch? Please Help Anyone

1 Like

Try this: Create a desktop shortcut of Warcraft III.exe. Right-click it, go to Properties and under the Shortcut tab theres an entryfield called ‘Target’. After the last " add a space and type -nativefullscr

I have a high-end PC as well and went from 40 fps to 240+

Thank you for trying to help me, I tried that with no luck. It really sucks because the game ran so great before patch. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to go back to 1.3

That has nothing to do with the patch. Also the -nativefullscr don’t work anymore as it was replaced by -windowmode fullscreen.

As for the OP: no, it’s not possible to revert back to older patch. Only way to do so is to download a pirated older version of the game from the internet, but that’s obviously not legal.

You cant tell me the problem is not the patch. Played flawlessly for 5 years and I haven’t been able to play since patch. It looks like I am not the only one with this problem.

Yes it does lol, I reinstalled the game after this last patch broke it on my PC. The native fullscreen option works and makes the game fullscreen rather than windowed fullscreen and gives me 200+ fps.

I mean that that your -nativefullscreen thing has nothing to do with the patch. Sorry, should have expressed myself more clearly.

Ok this butcher guy clearly knows nothing, its obviously the patch. everyone reported this.
Anyway theres a workaround

ignore everything else
the only thing it was differnt from mine was that my wc3 is in documents
pre patch: 60fps
After patch : 7 fps
after fix: 120 fps

Lol. You’re not understanding me. I never said the problem OP is having was not related to the patch. I said that Tahu’s recommendation to add the -nativefullscr has nothing to do with the patch and that it doesn’t even work anymore, because they changed the command to -windowmode fullscreen in the latest patch.

You have used forums before, have you? Look at to who the post is a response to, you can see a small arrow on the post’s upper right corner next to the timestamp. (I doesn’t show it, if the response is to the last poster, like in this case this a response to your post, but because it’s the last post before mine, the arrow doesn’t show.)

And that “As for the OP…” part of my post didn’t ring any bells? (You do know what OP means?)