Is there a way to start the editor from the beta?

since none of my accounts work, the only editors i have access to is the old editor(which can not open my map) and the beta editor. the beta editor tries to start the none existing battle.net app. it is not even installed on my pc, nor would it help when my account is not recognised. is there a way to run the editor without it trying to install battle.net?

You will need to install the BattleNet application and then download Reforged which is now Warcraft III. If you do not own Reforged but do have a Reign of Chaos CD key attached to that account then you will need to install in offline mode and Warcraft III will be limited to classic graphics, like it always was.

If your account fails to login, then contact general BattleNet support. Be aware that BattleNet application accounts are not the old Warcraft III Battlenet login you had.

I have reforged, however there is no world editor on my launcher app.
i jsut installed it, and there is only:

Shop warcraft III.
Patch Notes.
Forum.

Thats it no editor, and i tried the editor in the 86 thing and it did nothing.

i can no longer contact support, nor log in, because my account is no longer recognised(i can not even access my account settings). that forces me to use either the editor from the disc version(which no longer opens the map) or the editor from the beta. i did purchase reforged but, blizzard punished me for asking for help with posting on the diablo 2 forum, by deleting my account entirely(most likely).