Is teamkilling a bannable offense?

Say I decide to betray my team and kill one of my teammates

is that bannable?

It’s not, but it should be.

1 Like

No. It’s definitely not. Don’t ask how I know.

1 Like

I want to know more

i want to taste such forbidden fruits

2 Likes

Rise my apprentice, rise!
Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth TKer.
Execute Order 66.
All Warcraft 3 players are your enemy, including your allies.

2 Likes

noice

freaking choice m8

2 Likes

I sure hope not, some team mates need to die so the strong survives.

I don’t mind if you’re on my team and terrible, but no communication, no initiative, exp feeding the enemy? That’s a stab.

2 Likes

The weak should fear the strong

take note green hairs

1 Like

If it’s banned, I then will be able to use buildings or units to surround my teammate’s hero and have them stuck there for the whole game.

So it’s necessary to leave teamkill on

1 Like

Stabbing is part of the game. For better or worse.

1 Like

Just made a 2v2 and ate my ally after reading this

Need be a reason to ban! If you select go play with team is because the queue want to have a team to play with team. If you dont want to have a team go play the FFA or 1v1 mode.

2 Likes

What if I want to be a team, but one ally is so bad that he’s more trouble than 1 enemy? Don’t tell me you’ve never had an ally on slalom who wanted to rush and wouldn’t listen to reason. Or the silent type who plays alone and never answers to anything?

I mean, systematic stabbing is annoying, but go play 20 games of 4v4 RT. Stabbing to remove a player from play and getting his mine can seriously be a strategic move. Sometimes prevent 35 food worth of footmen to be fed to gryphs, which could very well cause lvl 6 enemy heroes…

It’s probably reportable, not bannable tho.

I see it has being greedy after victory is at hand. The thrill of the rush the moment they realize there can only be 1. Sometimes they overcome you.

During broodwar I sometimes entered team games under the name “traitor.” None trusted me, can’t imagine why. :notes: