Initial Hero Pre-Battle Shop System For Heroes For Warcraft III: Reforged?

What is the “Initial Hero Pre-Battle Shop System”?
• Before a Ladder game starts, the player can buy a list of items for 500 gold of what their initial first Hero is going to have when the Ladder game begins from any items or items that are preselected by Blizzard Entertainment that is officially used in Ladder gameplay.
• The 500 Gold Coins, and 500 Bundle of Lumber items are also available if you do not want to start your first Hero having any items at all.

why would anybody choose to buy an early item over just keeping the resources to tech faster? this is such a horrible idea that you clearly put little thought into, and it makes it borderline trolling or just insanity considering how many horrible ideas you keep posting

this is exactly the sort of thing you can do in the WE if you just took the time to learn it, instead of constantly trolling the forums, I know I already explained this to you multiple times so Im not sure why you went so hard with the trolling today, and every response you get is not supportive

10 Likes

But i support whtever momo chan says

2 Likes

Gee, thank you LuckyOwl. I appreciate your compliment.

Oh yeah, another senseless post from Momoiro, luckily isn’t some random fanfic this time, also, be sure to flag this post aswell my dear MomoiroCrose

2 Likes