If you'd like the classic client back please consider signing

Stocks are currently still on a 6 month uptrend with Reforged not really showing in price fluctuations at all. And assuming Q4 call goes well due to end of year CoD sales…it’s not going down from this current negativity.

1 Like

Unfortunately as we’ve seen from Blizzard’s latest post they attribute this to animations, models and just missing features as a whole. That’s related but different in that we are asking for the classic clients return if possible - not Reforged related necessarily .

1 Like

No. I am a bigger SC fan than War3. When SC:R came in, although everyone was forced to upgrade, the whole menu system was still the same, and there were only a very small number of bugs, which were resolved soon after. It was pretty much just a graphics update, with a price tag that reflected that.

Reforged has changed a lot of things, including breaking the game for people like me who did not buy it. The cost is similar to that of a brand new game, which it is not. Whilst the updated graphics might look good (I don’t know, I don’t have Reforged!), there are far more bugs than when SC:R was released. The menu system is completely different, and a lot of the backgrounds are different too (loading screens, score screens, etc. which were not changed in SC:R).

I hope that helps to clarify a little.

update: Blizzard responded and has given me an e-mail for communication via the change .org petition.
Again, if you do no want to use the original client this issue does not concern you. If you like Reforged I respect your opinion and am happy you find enjoyment in it. For those of us who want the return of our preferred client which we were (to my knowledge) never told of losing and never asked to lose, I hope we can find some way of sending the message loudly and clearly.