If you have been disappointed - at least you are able to play. Some of us can't do even that

Be glad that you’re at least able to play it. For some of us, we’re stick with a product that doesn’t work.

Because the game is so buggy to the point is completely unplayable for some of us, even if we meet the system requirements. For me, and several other people on the forum, we experience black screen on launch. Others can’t get into the game after clicking Play button. For thirds, the game crashes after playing.

Not only we’re stuck with a product that doesn’t work, the Support is gone. Nobody answers our tickets, the Support forum is silent and when occasionally a GM pops, he offers the same old solutions that don’t work. There’s no indication they are actually working on the issues.

So - while some of you are waiting for Blizzard to say something for the disappointing product, I’d be glad to have a disappointing WORKING product - and not that useless crap that takes 30 GB on my hard drive and won’t ever launch.

3 Likes

Hey! The fallout from this is probably going to last awhile on Blizzards end. While they are busy, check this out: For those who want to play Classic Warcraft 3

It’s a shame Reforged doesn’t run on your PC. Fortunately there are still ways to play classic Warcraft 3.

i completely respect and appreciate this thread… lets get these people sorted at least …

i think the ticket problem is due to volume of “disappointment” tickets and the actual support requests are buried among them…

can you share hardware and system build info? maybe some smart guy can assist you…