If you don't wanna play the female DK, buy the spoils of war edition

If you buy the Spoils of War Edition, you’ll be able to choose the Fallen King Arthas as a skin for your DK; that way, your DK will be male 100% of the time.

2 Likes

Having a Female DK is a bad thing why?

9 Likes

Here we go again. Let me just start linking all these together. Forum moderators should just make a megathread for those who like the new female, and one for those who don’t. It’s becoming borderline spam, just like when soldier76 was declared officially gay in Overwatch.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/wheres-the-male-potm/9546

2 Likes

I am always suspicious of “males” who enjoy playing female characters in video games. Especially the ones who play night elf females in Wow. It means they wanna be their female character. Something’s clearly wrong with this simp mindset.

9 Likes

Or its people who play whatever they want to play bc they enjoy it ? Who cares if you play a male or a female character ? Something is clearly wrong with your way of thinking, get help lol

1 Like

I rarely play femal characters, but when I do play, it tends to be races like Night Elves or Drow, because of the shapelly curvature.

I can’t believe people actually play games in which they slaughter entire races and justify it by saying “its strategy” or “I enjoy the game cus its fun”. People who play videogames to live out violent fantasies are sick and should be condemned or get mental help as soon as possible. True menaces to society, lol!

1 Like

Genocides are Nature’s way to implement Natural Selection, on a species that mastered it’s environment to the point that it lacks predators.

1 Like

#GarithosWasRight

3 Likes

Seeing as the Elves betrayed the Light, served Demons, and joined the Horde only to commit on others the same type of devastation they suffered themselves?
Garithos was a prophet and a scholar!

4 Likes

You are gonna love this forum post I made, throwing night elves under the bus lol. Question about nighelves - #4 by Dawnmoon-dragonblight - General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums

2 Likes

blizzard took your male DK as hostage and if you wanna have it back, that’ll be $10, sir

6 Likes

sounds like we should post a permanent garrison of Footmen, in our “allies” woodlands… you know, to keep the corruption out!

You have the very wrong idea, if a man plays a female character (night elf in particular) it’s not that they want to be their characters, it means they want to do something else with that character…

Either way, they’re still mentally ill.

I think you are the one mentally ill if you don’t find night elf’s attractive.

If you play a night elf just to stare at her behind while there are real women in the real world then yeah you’re clearly mentally insane and a special kind of degenerate.

1 Like

Oh… how I feel sorry for you.

Most night elves are female. And Archers are some of my favourite units.

I still always pic Demon Hunter first.

Nothing is necessarily wrong with it, it’s just some people prefer to play a male over a female, why shouldn’t we have a choice for that?

1 Like