I will pay Blizzard 200 € to bring back the old WC3 TFT!

nothing. activision will not see a single cent from me ever again.

5 Likes

Idd pay 50-60$ as if it was new, for the original WARIII.

2 Likes

devs are scams

You can still download it and play it, you just can’t go online with it.
But technically this IS the “old TFT.” just with some features removed because reasons.

Personally I’d pay to have them bring back a dev team and finish it the way it was meant to be finished, instead of leaving us hanging. But that’s just as much of a pipe dream.

or to be more precise, Activision are scams.

The reason W3R ended up the way it did was because Activision randomly kept cutting the game’s budget for no reason. A dev who worked on the original game and was called to assist on Reforged explains all this. The original game h ad 9 ppl working for years on the campaign. Activision cut the budget so much they had 1 guy trying to “reforge” the campaign in a fraction of the time it originally took to develop. That’s why the Reforged campaign didn’t end up being 1/10th what we were promised it would be. Budget cuts and impossible deadlines thanks to Activision.

TL;DR Blizzard basically doesn’t exist anymore. It’s all Activision running crap into the ground.

1 Like

I would pay full 60 Euro for an old client with the new balance patches, but I’m not going to TOUCH Reforged even when it’s free.

you beter can flush the money in the toilet.

That would require a devlelopment team, and currently even the current version of the game doesn’t have one.

Ultimately, we’re never getting the old game back. If they do ever do anything, it will be fixing the client we have now, but even that is highly unlikely at this point.

1 Like

I’ve posted this question in another thread, but this begs the question: what will happen to this game? Will we get Vicarious Visions (now part of Activision) to fix this trainwreck? Will lit be outsourced? Whichever team DOES take over development responsibility, will they be given the resources they need to fix it? Or will Activision suits be micromanaging it?

We may never know.

2 Likes

This is what we’ve been hoping, but it’s still uncertain. The fix for Diablo II’s database issues is on the PTR now so I suppose it’s possible they might step in, but nothing has been said since the last update like 9 months ago where it was said “we’re still comitted to delivering these features.”)

In short: Don’t hold your breath. I’d certainly still like to be pleasantly surprised, but I’m expecting nothing

1 Like

you said people can play classic warcraft with TFT key and i cant do it !!!

https://account.battle.net/games#classic-game-accounts

You neeed your classic key(s) registered to your battle.net account, when they will appear here (copypaste):
https://account.battle.net/games#classic-game-accounts

Assuming it/they is/are there, download and install the game. It will update to the current version, and you should be able to play as usual (but you won’t be able to use reforged mode unless you buy reforged).

There is no escaping updating to the latest version unless you use a hack/mod to direct the old game client to illegal, unofficial servers. With the old game client you will only be able to play offline/LAN. But your key is valid to play the current version of the game in Classic mode.

If it doesn’t work, then well, I guess you’re just not able to follow directions, because it does work.

plus for this!
But wait for a minute! Warcraft 3: Reforged Cracked by Russian Hackers (can not post a link, but u can google it)
I heard that they want to create free to play original wc3 with online server. So. We should select a target for donation :slight_smile:

Don’t you like the browser based lagging main menu without custom campaigns? Are you insane?

You only need the RoC key linked to Battlenet. It alone will unlock all of the Classic mode of Reforged, RoC and TFT. Note: The TFT key alone will do nothing when linked to a Battlenet account. It has to be the RoC key.

In Reforged, the two campaigns have been merged into a single, long campaign. So, to get to TFT, you need to use a cheat code to jump to the start of TFT.

I’ll play them for free.

1 Like

Ah I had been previously informed that either key would work

That sucks, i lost my money and now i cant even play the game

Yeah, it’s just RoC that’s needed.