I need some help with questions

So recently some friends got back to W3, after trying reforged at release for a bit. However, they had some questions: wouldn’t there be a match making? Wouldn’t match making be put in a ladder? Why is the main menu still laggy? Why do games have such high ping? Why can’t I see the names of who are in my team and what race they picked? Where are the clans? How can I find a list of commands I can use? Isn’t there a normal in game functionality to assign hotkeys? Why can’t we invite people that are in CG screen? How come I can’t whisper with non friends? Why do I have to click so much in menu’s while there is so much unused space on the screen? How come reforged graphics still hurt my eyes? Did they improve chicken footprints? They look amazing! why is chat respondingly slowly? How come I can’t see my friends in the same general chat channel? One reinstalled and was wondering why his icon progress for campaign is lost but not for his ladder.

I was honestly stunned I couldn’t really answer most of these. It also made me realize: wtf actually got fixed since release? Nothing? This are all issues we had at the start as well? 10 months ago?

3 Likes

From what ive seen: We have chicken footprints and no human ears for Lady Vashj model!