I modded Warchasers for fun

Hey guys, I modded the Warchasers for fun! Hype!

I gave myself a super overpowered cheat hero with an extra fast attack speed, and a bunch of potions, but in the end I still didn’t survive. Haha!
(sorry the first few seconds of the video are black. It was having some lags or something.)

3 Likes

Ah, Warchasers. That was a fun thing to play back in the day.

Yea! Harken all ye bloated pitlord bosses, the BladeBerserker is coming!

It’s been a long time, is the map unwinnable? or is it just that you can’t do it alone?

Mr Alhanalem,

Retera is not playing Frozen Throne nor Reforged. He is playing a meme Warcraft simulator written with LibGDX programming engine. It does not have full features. Notice in the video how next to the minimap all the toggle buttons for minimap modes and features are missing. There is no fog of war. Heroes on the minimap do not have a big diamond icon. The minimap units for current player are not highlighted in white, so the player hero is a tiny red dot. Also, heroes have no hero skills. When his hero levels up north of where the first miniboss is fought, as he kills the bandit wizard creeps, the player hero shows a flash of yellow light for leveling up then he walks away from his yellow light. On Warcraft III, this yellow light is attached to the hero unit including if it moves.

This is not how these systems function in Warcraft 3 on a fundamental level and it would take extraordinary effort to change them. This video posted… is not a video of the Warcraft III engine…
This user Retera… is trolling us all. So the balance of the game here is not at all the same as the original Warchasers map, because it’s not even a video of Warcraft III (neither Frozen Throne nor Reforged).

Tremble mortals, and despair. Doom has come to this world.

3 Likes

I remember beating it solo with the summoner hero and loads of time waiting for the mana to refill between fights