I cant play, crash in loading screen

i cant play the game, since the update, all maps, classic maps, campaigns, all. Charge a liitle the bar and then crash the game.
i try the reinstall and repair, dont work. any one that have something similar that can help me?

1 Like

friend of mine called the support they said his computer isn’t supported anymore X-D still looking for a fix if there is one ^^

Wait what ? i though the problem was from the last update but you say it’s from my pc ? FOR A FREAKING 2003 GAME ???
I hope this is some kind of joke or anything but if i can’t play anymore war3 just because “wE dOnT KnOw HoW tO PaTcH cOrrEcTly OuR gAmes” that’s litteraly scam and theft !!

Guess that is all, my window 7 with 32 bits is old. Gonna get an old version then, so at least i can play custom campaigns. Arkain series really hype me. Ty for the answers guys.

The arkain book #2s require an updated patch btw

Y, but i was able to play any map, game, etc. before the last patch, and now all maps even blizzard maps of melee and blizz campaign, just load near half bar and then crash. So blizzard broke the game. At least for me. Cuz literally i can`t play.

Well i got the 21st of may patch and ok, that broke the game completely. Crash everytime i try to play a custom map, single play, battlenet or local area network all the same.

Hope for a hot fix within a day or so! :wink:

Yes i have reported this in launcher crashreport aswell as a ticket in support page. Not much more to do, hope devs read this