I cant find games

I don’t just use it for this game lol

it’s not the best, i’m just saying it’s the cheapest. Literally one dollar buys you like a GB of bandwidth, and it only counts the bandwidth used by the game you’re playing. Most games take a long long time to use up a GB of bandwidth (just make sure you aren’t downloading patches through it)

worst patch

Still the same, can’t find any games ! What should I do ?? I wait sometimes for one hour and nothing … Blizzard, are you here ?!

maybe the upcoming patch will resolve this. Seems to affect people in specific regions. Probably something weird happened when they set up the new Chicago server.

Well, no it didnt. Still same, 10 min to get a game 2v2 on Europe servor. I tried others, it’s even worse, no games at all. Why ? I can’t believe there are so few players

wait 30min

Matching is global, it doesn’t matter what you connect through.

Most likely you’re queueing unranked. Most people are on ranked.

Yeah, it’s around 30 minutes to get a game now … I don’t understand why. I’m playing 2v2. I play with Europe servor, and it’s even worse in Asia and US servors, don’t get games at all.

Queue ranked. Try using VPN. People are definitely playing. Matchmaking is global, the region selection only affects which server you use to connect to battle.net. If all else fails, well there’s W3C. You shouldn’t really have to use mods to play but it’s there for the inevitable cases of some people struggling with bnet.

I do use VPN, but if I don’t use it, it’s same anyway, almost no games on 2v2, it’s really frustrating.

I downoaded Warcraft 3 champion, but same, no players, the game is not launching

always wait 30min

Fifteen minutos
And i still dont find games
I didnt play during one month

IDK man, I play 2v2 all the time, I can’t speak for W3C but there’s definitely people playing 2v2. I’ve never had to wait more than like 5 minutes.

I cant find games
Thats is all

Well it’s a pity you aren’t someone else I guess

Using VPN and it is not working
i can find games

What game version are you using?