I believe in you Blizzard: the reforged is amazing

I believe Blizzard knows what is being made. I have the safety feeling that won’t disappoint any person.

I know it is hard to deal how would you invest on it, how many time it will take, and how many money returned it will give to you, whatever business question…

With all these questions… I believe Wc3 will be greatest.

Go work hard on this and go share the project in a entusiastic way to every person. Call them to play.

It is just that I have to say… Oh, wait… I would like more races… even with the balancing issue… you could advertise that some race is stronger and what is the problem to have stronger races? I like to deal with the difficult.

It is that.
Bye.

I don’t want them to teach us to play games and design the game.
I hope they optimize the game’s Art/Engine and enhance Editor.

Reforged= badly done cash grab

I think the content recommendation algorithms that run the internet – YouTube and those whatever things like instagrams or twitters or whatever – recommend stuff that gets maximum views. Being the most upset causes more frustration which causes more of a call to action online.

So the largest metal superbrains on the earth have to convince everyone to be mad at Blizzard to meet their calculated goals. The more upset people are, the less they play games and the more they consume pointless digital communication media.