HUGE FPS DROP 60 to 2

When fixing huge fps drop its almost 2 weeks can’t play i have 60 fps then after the update I have 2 fps fix it -_-

2 Likes

your post doesn’t contain any useful information that would help anyone identify or solve any possible problem

1 Like

There has been a huge FPS Drop since 1.33 Patch, You can find more info on other topics

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to look for other topics, you should provide all the necessary information yourself if you want help. Different people can have the same issue for different reasons.

I have not had a “huge fps drop” since the patch. Maybe you’re playing zoomed all the way out? the new higher zoom out levels mean more stuff is being displayed which means lower FPS.

I’ve had more of a “custom game list busted and matches not being recorded” problem.

I had to switch from reforged graphics to classic because of the fps drop.

I am running an RTX 2080, i7 8700k and 32GB of ram. The game is installed on an m.2 SSD. If I play reforged I seem to drop after about 15 minutes in a custom game.

The game is broken.

1 Like

No kidding? tell us something we don’t know. But the game’s brokenness has little to do with FPS issues. Custom games can spawn many many more units than the game was ever designed to handle even before reforged, so that’s the most likely reason.

What’s even more broken is you’re username, which I’m not allowed to quote because it contains a certain four letter word related to smoking a certain drug.

I live in the US and it’s legal here too. Doesn’t mean Blizzard can’t ban the word from its forums.

Lol. I don’t “#*&#$ ride” anything or anyone.

I’ve got tons of complaints. Just because one of yours doesn’t align with one of mine doesn’t mean I’m a happy camper.

You’re really good at gaslighting, I have to admit.

Update both graphic drivers. If you use an intel CPU it might also have an integrated graphic driver that needs to be updated. Reforged might be running on integrated graphics which would explain the stupidly low frame rate.

Howdy!

Closing this thread as it’s not been productive. Please remember our code of conduct and intro thread which you can find Here.

We are not currently aware of any outstanding performance issues with the game after the latest patch. Make sure to review our performance troubleshooting guide located Here. If the issue were to continue, please open up a ticket so we can troubleshoot in detail Here.

Note: Please test in a normal melee match to see if the issue occurs. If you only get this issue within custom maps they can utilize a very high level of units on the screen like later stages of Tower Defense maps. Some custom games might be best played with SD graphics to avoid such drops.

Thank you.

1 Like