How to play pre-Reforged Classic Warcraft 3?

Good evening,

I haven’t bought Reforged, and was surprised to see the game updated this morning. I knew it was still supported, so I let it roll.
A while later, I was rather surprised and unhappy to find the game had gone from less than 3GB to above 26GB; and, to boot, the new voice acting has completely replaced the new one, to my dismay as I am fond of the original version.
-Why has the size gone from 3GB to 26GB when I haven’t bought Classic and the game seems overall unchanged?
-How do I get the old voices back?
-Is there a way to recover the -actual- game that I purchased many years ago, without the interferences of Reforged?

Thank you for your reply.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comments/evs66b/workaround_found_for_playing_warcraft_iii_real/

Unfortunately the old tft client is gone and the only way to officially play Warcraft 3 is on the Reforged Client.

If you want to get the old Warcraft back, check out this thread. For those who want to play Classic Warcraft 3

@ Zuvykree I don’t understand why this has been moved to the general discussion, without any reply to boot. I just want to play the game I bought, not the one I didn’t buy, and this seems like a technical question to me :confused: