How to get refund?

Hello, I bought Warcraft 3 Reforged, standard edition. But this is not the game I was expecting, too many exciting new features have been cut. So I ask for a full-refund. Anyone in charge for this please contact me. I can provide purchase detail.
I would to post this on technical support section, but I cannot click “new topic” icon there. Is that forum locked?

6 Likes

For the refund, you can requst one here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/war3r/1563/1628/solution

It is until Reforged is released. Until then, players should use the Classic Games Tech Support forum.

Was burned once with SC Remaster (saying to myself it will be better, it never did), once I noticed Blizz is doing same to WC3 I requested a refund - and got it! Their support team is awesome and super kind.

ps. art leader who was in charge of remaster projects has resigned so keep an eye maybe things change, who knows

No comment

Thanks, it’s done :slight_smile:

At least we have one less of 'em.

1 Like

Why refund? You should only refund if they delay it by 2020-2021 or in more years to come

he stated cuz most of the interesting new stuff like wow retconned, wow voiceover, reforge new cutscene got cut, and now basicly its just an old game with new model and in the same old engine, so he want to refund.

1 Like

A perfectly valid reason.

1 Like

Dont you dare complain about lack of people after the release… remember this moment !

1 Like

TL;DR

Customer Support is that way. Bye.

I won’t. For sure. Cuz I don’t like these kind of players. Better none than them.

You talk about toxic player ?