How to finish the rexxar campaign?

So whats the plan about this = New patch puff saved games huush i mean anytime when a new patch cames out i need to restart the whole rexxar chapter? I need few days to finish one of the chapters. Right now i need to restart the chapter 2 again (yes this is the second time when this happen whit me) and im afraid to start it over cuz i dont know when these new patches comes out ( cuz this game need a huge amount of patches to be “okey game”) so if i start the chapter 2 again its possible i need to restart again and again and AGAIN cuz this tiny uselss patches coming out in 3-4 days like this one: Hotfixes -- March 23, 2020 , and what if i let my saved games rest one week and after one week i want to continuo where i was whit my rexxar friend but i cant cuz i need to restart again the chapter. So yeah, whats the plan? Funniest part i read a february forums where i found this thing " Saved games will not load after 1.32.2 patch - #2 by Jambrix " there is this customer support guys who told us " This has been a thing in Warcraft 3 for a while now " so thats the solution? :smiley: that equal nothing. That mean if i half of the chapter 2 and cant play maybe 1 month than the chance is to restart the chapter is almost 100%? … But … But i dont wanna restart and i wont. Anyway ,sorry fo my englando grammar.

The only fix to complete the Rexxar campaign is to:

1. screenshot where you left off, at your most recent save
  2. save the file, and make image your computer desktop
  3. stare at image for 15 mins
  4. delete and refund game
  5. take a nap, and focus on saved image
  6. pass Rexxar campaign in your dreams, where Blizzard cannot delete your save file.

Hope this helps <3

2 Likes