How ridiculous for the current Hum vs Orc?

How ridiculous in the current AM+Footman vs Farseer + Headhunters?

FS has more hit points than AM, and wolves costs much less mana and move much faster than waterman. Two wolves can chase AM and AM could only run. Can waterman do it?

Footman costs same gold and food as headhunter, but headhunters are ranged and very strong in T1 and T3.

Who design such unbalanced race match?

1 Like

The game has been horribly balanced for eons now

Armor/Weapon type counters often don’t work at all, some races are locked into the same strategy they’ve been stuck with since 2002 (human archmage first)

Footmen are trash that are better off being murdered yourself to free up supply in many cases. etc

Sir ,
Improve your skills, don’t complain, see how the best of breeds are Human, SOK, CHAEMIKO, HAWK, ToD, INFi,
They are doing great. The Orc race is weakened enough. why should a man have more hp than a troll.

Learn from the best human, infi, that change to orc.

1 Like

What is the last time SOK, CHAEMIKO, HAWK, ToD, INFi beating Lyn and Focus by Human in formal competition? And how many times vice versa? I am very sure HAWK and ToD you listed cannot even win Fly, Soin, or Hitman. I am sure they are the bottom among PROFESSIONAL players (if ToD is counted as Pro). They are out of competitors for any champion title in recent days.

Infi uses NE against Orc, uses Orc against UD, and uses UD against NE and Human. And he never plays Human in formal matches now, as he acknowledges Human is the weakest race now. Itself illustrates the unbalance between races now.

1 Like

Tod has the skills, although he would have to train more 1v1. Play regularly. Not.

CHAEMIKO regularly plays w3 championship with Focus - 50% - 50% Focus wins once and CHAEMIKO
Fly100% - CHAEMIKO on top is often CHAEMIKO

warcraft3.info/stats offers the results between players

Chaemiko vs Focus is clearly not half-half. It is 5 - 15 in matches after the release of the most recent balance patch. I watch almost all of their matches and the typically situation is Cheamiko is beaten easily by Focus via Farseer and headhunters, unless Cheamiko has very good luck.

Chaemiko vs Fly is 3:3 and it is based on Fly has been semi-retired for a while, but Chaemiko is one of a player practices the most.