How many issues from 'Known Issues' list will be in release?

How many issues from the Known Issues list will be in release? There are some major problems still listed there.

Probably the 99% of them

2 Likes

None of those are game breaking in the slightest.

Sarcasm? How are these not game breaking?

• Players are unable to join Private Custom Game Lobbies.
  • Due to server issues, games can become out of sync.
  • People may experience a crash when placing a building.
3 Likes

Dont need them just join a game and play.

Single player is the only thing we havent seen and 99% of multiplayer games are terrible in practice

unless it happens in single player then its not game breaking

Your definition of game breaking is clearly different to mine.
In my opinion (you are entitled to your own opinion), game breaking is when core functions of the game don’t work as intended.

Regardless of the unresolved issues, I am still extremely hyped for the release. I am confident the developers will continue to fix and enhancement the game post go-live.

3 Likes

You have a very weird definition of “game breaking”, ezcyberpup.

A bug is game breaking when it prevents any game mode from working properly. It doesn’t matter if the mode itself is fun or not.

thats a fair answer. i hate people so i mostly stick to playing single player games i dabbled in sc multiplayer and was good but got bored same with sc2. the only thing that keeps me into RTS is the story modes

1 Like

That’s fair - let’s hope there’s no game breaking bugs in that mode, because I’m also interested in playing it and it would suck big time if there’s some bug that makes the campaign impossible to finish.

1 Like

thats what i was saying in my first post. They never released anything regarding story in the beta which while not unheard of is kind of odd since the games is different. Fingers crossed they didnt botch this thing

Well, that’s you or me - but there will also be folks who just want to play melee or jump into some custom maps. Let’s hope nothing breaks for them too.

Its impossible to have an unbugged multiplayer mode. to many differing variables

Completely unbugged? Sure, but then - the same can be said about single player as there might always be some minor glitch that slipped past the radar, so I don’t really see your point.

Stable and generally working as intended? Yes, it’s definetely possible as evidenced by the fact that many games have it.

Single Player bugs are generally funny as hell and can create better than intended consequences since they affect only one person