How do we get a refund?

It probably depends a lot on your location and method of payment.

I’m in the US and it posted to my credit card the day after I refunded.

That’s likely just a disclaimer that it can take that long, when in reality it often much sooner.

You must be that typical US guy who goes to the bank and charge back every kind of transactions with fraud reason :smiley: ofc it’s not fraud… the only problem is with that you cannot chargeback an old transaction, so have fun while u whine at the bank… lol
And Blizzard have a refund policy, I suggest you to read that.

1 Like

does the refund money go back to your paypal account/CC or they just make the refund back to blizzard balance? if back to blizzard balance its mean just the same, that the fact they still take your money after offering CUT product. its a win for them eiterway, cheap marketing trick with fake advertisement but still got your money.

Don’t know this is probably some new age trend to get overhyped…

do people understand what BETA means?

It’s also a revival in number of players, as it will bring new players to the game. I mean it says it is a remake literally every where over it you should have known what you were getting into, don’t blame blizzard for your choice. They were very upfront with what they were providing.

1 Like

Yes,we were well aware of that, however they also stated everywhere on the official website and on Blizzcon that there will be new voice over, additional lore, prolonged and modified cutscenes and cinematics. Now they are saying that they are ONLY ADDING BETTER GRAPHICS, so no we can’t be blamed for false advertisement, and they were not upfront.

1 Like

It’s still in the BETA though and they can always add content. SC2 and Overwatch are consistently updated.