How do I view player profile

Literally tried googling this question, no answers, tried asking in chat rooms, no answers. I was just wondering how to view player profile and if there is a way to look up other players statistics?

So people are telling me that they removed the player profile? WTF? Why? How do you have a competitive RTS game without a competitive ladder system?

1 Like

They have been removed for no reason at all and wont come back.
(not joking)

2 Likes

Dude yeah, someone finally told me that, that is so stupid…

2 Likes

Apparently there are some people that prefer to play with broken and unfinished games. Thanks them for that :wink:

1 Like

Basic features implemented 20 years ago were removed from the game. Then they trolled us by saying removed features are a work in progress followed by radio silence. This is what we get for pre-ordering a game. There is no incentive for Blizzard to deliver on their promises because they got our money.

1 Like

I know previous answers will give you the sensation you are being collectively trolled here, but unfortunately that is not the case. Blizzard literally did not implement a profile aspect into this game. Simple is not there. This is weird as it is, well, basic with any game. Kind of like buying a car and expect it to have a speed indication and mention if you need to get fuel.

This also goes for stats: the only way to keep track of this is with pen and paper. Or Excel by ‘modern’ day standards. Someone (Pad, I think) noticed it actually does register wins (as you can unlock icons) so he made a website where you can check your profile:

http://profile.w3booster.com/

Note that the website is bumpy but it is all we have got what is linked to the actual official records from blizzard. Also note that many of these are skewed as in the early days people dropped and desynced like mad. One could get a 1000 win icon in a week simply because the average game lasted only a few minuts as people would collectively drop but wins and losses would be assigned randomly (and even randomly to races, regardless of what you palyed)

Frankly, it is amazing that this has not been updated since release, it has been over a year. In fact: people with classic bnet accounts have linked these and have not heard back from this either.

This game is still in alpha, or early beta. It will be years before this game is of quality that any reasonable person accepts as sufficient for release to the public. There is a reason why people questioned Blizzard tripple A status before release, there is no reason why they do after Reforged: they no longer have it. It is a B rated company.

At best.

1 Like

Patently false, they will be coming back, we have seen previews of it.Yes, it’s taking absurdly longer than it should, but that’s beside the point.

Detachment of reality kicking in… oh no wait that part of the game is in the unused 24 GB right?^^
Little correction, we have seen proven photoshopped images of that^^

I mean, they just released a patch, and in the PTR patch notes they said they’re still working on it.

It’s taking a stupid amount of time, but just because blizzard screwed up and you’re mad at them doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen.Now if Warcraft 4 comes out and we still don’t have player profiles, you can zing me then.

That makes sense, by the way, I’m going to make a game too in the near future, want to give me 40 bucks for it? You’ll play it when it’s finished. I assure you it’s going to happen.^^
(if you don’t believe me you get blamed^^)

Seriously speaking if you said it one and a half year ago you would have been completely right and that is the reason most people (including me) preordered Reforged as soon as it has been announced. It’s Blizzard, what can go wrong? It’ll be a success anyway.
Then, we discovered that the former Blizzard doesn’t exist anymore, not even in its basic concepts of sticking to quality products. There is a total lack of respect for their customers and there is even a clear lack of knowledge of how to even implement a simple interface.
Wait, let’s correct it, Starcraft2 works just fine with the same assets running on an old computer and also D3 does. So, it is not Blizzard in general. It’s the wannabe team who made Reforged along with all the manager that made stupid decisions, the most outrageous one was to remove a perfectly working game and replace it with this crap, when they could simply run both of them side by side and take even 5 years (or more it seems) to develop this one in a very peaceful way.
So in the end. What you say is what we said back then. Now we have been proven wrong so many times that even who was supporting this game (I played it since there were towers with different damage…) has gone beyond disappointment.
And, last thing, if you look at patches, they always address stuff like minor changes or chicken footprints while promising that in the next future they will surely add huge features (that we simply had before…)