How characters Should Look like

Well she is now a main character on the story, it’s obvious that she easily forget that her whole family was slaughtered after 10.000 years of bonding, it makes sense that she doesn’t seems to care anymore and talks like “heheh, i was a little stupid back then, but it’s all fine now ;p, just let’s put our old hatred away ;)”…
NO, IT DOESN’T!
I 100% agree that if she is now willing to help Tyrande (in order to help Night Elves), she should still be cold with her, something like this:
“I trust you now and i want to help you, but don’t even think that i’ve forgotten what you did back on barrow den’s or that i’ve forgiven you for some reason”.
But hey, it’s WoW, f**k consistency or depth, let’s just stick to Hollywood clichès…

1 Like

Hahahahahaha that made my day totally agreed xD

1 Like

If you just ignore the bad polygons, the bad shading and the bad resolution of warcraft 3 jaina and compare her behaviour and her feel in wc3 with hots version i must say that HOTS version of jaina sucks. The warcraft 3 one is still more badass and more ‘agile’ than the clumpy HOTS version.

As of malfurino wearing a staff, i dont care, just don’t give him wings and claws because he it looks ridiculous even though it is more consistent with warcraft lore. Him not having wings doesn’t really damage the lore either.

On further notice, Sylavanas both as a windrunner and later a dark also had her cloak covering one shoulder. The feel of jaina and dark ranger with her cloak really gives them the feel of being flexible and agile fighters. That was the mystique of jaina, she was an agile Mage, mage usually wears robes and shoot from distances.

All of this are just my subjective views of how awesome looking the wc3 models are. It all boils down to blizzards choice here, it would make more sense to be more lore consistent and that is to have jaina wearing a cloak covering one pad because as OP said she is just a girl in wc3. Also to give malfurion wings and removing his staff.

But when it comes to the feeling, let malfurion be the druid of the talon, keep the staff, lose the stag, let Uther, dark ranger and them all have the same feeling and let Jaina be the cloak wearing agile mage girl.

Arthas should definitely look more masculine, like on the cover of the original WC3. In Reforged he doesn´t look like a young man, but a big boy, I´d be glad if Blizzard change him to look manlier.

2 Likes

so you want her with a monkey face? that’s what tells me the drawn picture.

I think his face looks almost identical to the one from warcraft 3 cover, but I get what you say, for me the problem is the size of his head compared with his shoulders… And his extremely long neck… Looks funny if you analyse him

1 Like