How characters Should Look like

Amazing job man, it looks really really nice
! Loved it

1 Like

… why are we hiding Jaina’s bosom?

Looks perfect.

This. So much this…

EDIT: I am a wow fan. Even I recognize the truth in this statement.

1 Like

is your monitor okay

I used the latin word for border, so not sure about you trolling.

See I thought you were thinking that it was a gold-lime colour. Rather than talking about the trim or edging.

Gj on that King Omer , you are always here to support Blizzard, on every thread, which is so nice of you.

Everything is fine with Reforged.

However, there is 1 little problem people are massively complaining on Reforged (without any reason) , but that problem is being solved by installing BlizzAgentBots.exe and with my comments. Peace&Cheers

2 Likes

Hope that is sarcasm xF

2 Likes

Yup, he is just being sarcastic for azz lickers of daddy blizz :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahahahaha xD
I realized

1 Like

I mean it’d be nice if they paid me but having been playing their games for 19 years, I’m too dumb to not always be interested in what they’re doing.

Defending blizzard and blinding yourself is not gonna keep the game alive… Players will…

1 Like

He is a Blizzard spam bot-payed employee do not mind him

Hey Sylvos i love your style, do you have a folder online where i can see all your “concepts” about wc3 reforged? I mean that Jaina alone looks gorgeous, even if i love her HotS/Reforged Style

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it! Right now I made a deviantart account cause I finally got a drawing tablet lol… So I did made a new Jaina design since some said it kinda looked like a pijama… I wanted to make a "in-motion“ concept so it doesn’t look completely covering her…
Xhttps://www.deviantart.com/sylvosw/art/Jaina-Proudmoore-Warcraft-3-Reforged-777300691
Made her shoulder pads smaller to make it look more like a fashion choice rather than armor… And added a few details… Hope you still like it!
I’m gonna add a few more thay I think could use some changes… As well as adding new ones… As they come…
Thanks for your comment =)

1 Like

I enjoy them adding extra insight to the characters that bloom in WoW and that is what is happening and what they’re doing. As we know sylvanas become warchief so more insight on that etc.

Where they bloomed is really subjective… For me they did during warcraft 3… I Fell in love with both sylvanas and maiev and for me their wow development… I just rather completely ignore them… Theres a reason a lot of players consider warcraft story to conclude in frozen throne…

Not saying you are wrong… Everyone thinks differently… Thats the reason we should think if they should take the wow path for this remake… Greetings!

2 Likes

Lol, I deleted the x at the end as well and it made just as much sense!

Well Maiev has lung cancer and Sylvanas regressed into her teenager edgelord linkin park phase… But i still love Maiev, her BfA appearance and events look interesting.

Your Jaina looks even better, you even fixed her face.
Regarding green lipstick Maiev i disagree, she’s not some JoJo character, she doesn’t need lipsticks, mah triggered grill :slight_smile:
Wondering what her stand would be…

(love meteora and hybrid theory tho)

Hahahahaha lung cancer XD well I guess it sounds like that but I kinda like it is like very characteristic…
As for her lips she did used it in warcraft 3…
I don’t have any particular complain about her design… She is one of my most favorite characters only second to sylvanas…
One thing I don’t like from wow is how night elves have lost their bite… The interactions I’ve seen between maiev and tyrande in battle for Azeroth are not for my likes… For instance when tyrande puts maiev in command maiev says… “I’m surprised you would put me in such charge due our history” or something of that nature… The point is that it looks like tyrande is in a higher ground than maiev… Like maiev did something wrong… Tyrande killed her family (the watchers who after millenia was considered like that)… I definitely think maiev would be the less interested in aiding tyrande… And even if she decided to the night elves… (I truly think she would) she would do it on her own… Remember when tyrande sacrifices herself to help the blood elves… Maiev lies and says she was killed instead of taken down the river by its stream… She doesn’t act against tyrande… But she definitely doesn’t care for her if she dies… This should still be portrayed… I hate they made it look like maiev is the one wrong trying to mend her past…
Sorry I over extended… But I’m passionate about these chatac es… XD