How characters Should Look like

Warcraft 3 its self is a game that is older than WoW. Original creators gave a stuff to malfurion, he got a nice cape made of leafs too . Oh, and they are very familiar with the lore , enlight them please , enlight us all.

About malfurion transforming in BFA, hes transforming to owl too.Maybe contact blizz and thell them to re-animate and let malfurion be hawk,crow,owl , ent ,leafs anything you the almighty Illarian wants .Ridicilous argument for RTS.

You got druid of talon transforming to crow in wc3 , and druid of claw transforming to bear. Talon has a feathers and there are even joke quotes hes alergic to feathers. Creators choose so, and with their design style and sound they injected soul to this game.

But here we do not discuss WoW lore . This is wc3 , and there is no absolutely need to spam a thread to push WoW agenda in wc3 which is source of everything

Also , your arguments are so wrong , cause wc3 is RTS and wow is RPG. In way of gameplay its 2 different games. In wow you got all those dressing rooms where you can equip your models . This aint wow , no sexy models for you to equip dolls, little girl.

And again if you played wc3, 99% of altar heroes have a weapon (Lich,Bloodmage,and keeper dont have weapon)

It is mostly so they differ from creeps, and to give them a bigger meaning ofc . Cause its bird-air view RTS , not wow camera view rofl.

And yes, hes wise and old , and that stuff in wc3 makes him even more wise and old and powerfulll.

You can sit and play wow , you can download wow model and inject to wc3 . You can become a modeler and do allt hose ent-hawk-crow-owl animations your self . Also, Reforge will try follow original WC3 concept as much as possible, but in same way modernize the game.
So , they know kids like you exist out them somewhere , and they invented skins .
They will please your needs and let you spend money and buy wow malfurion .

But you know what ? I can give you the model converted to mdx if you like, cause i really cant watch you spam the thread. You really have to grow up man , blizzard is not waiting a prophet , they will earn money on your wow skin even if they give you.

All of you WoW,Hots slaves who want change wc3 into other games : Blizz will give you alternate skins , so go home, socialize more, work something in your life, help your family, do some sport , drugs, music, whatever you wish .

Behave like a grown persons, and ask some real things.

And dont spread toxicity here. Tnx

2 Likes

But he’s not talking about Malfurion from World of Warcraft. He’s talking about Malfurion from Warcraft as a whole.

I was looking last night myself out of curiosity too. I don’t think he shares any of his animations while mounted, don’t recall anything other than him when it comes to the attack animations and death animation.

I mean. Neither is any of the games if Blizzard really wants them to. In Warcraft 3 you beat Uther to death as Arthas with a bunch of ghouls and meat wagons. In the more current and currently canon lore, Uther almost beats him 1 on 1 until Arthas has a jedi moment with Frostmourne.

Warcraft 3 lore was the basis for World of Warcraft lore and World of Warcraft lore was the basis for more Warcraft lore. Over time they’ve added, expanded, and retconned things both in and out of the current, mainline way to tell and show the lore (World of Warcraft). But they’ve also done all this with other forms of media, most notably books. And at the most notably, World of Warcraft: Chronicle which is basically the Warcraft lore bible.

I mean if you don’t like that, that’s a tough break for you since that’s a Blizzard product and Blizzard kind of runs Warcraft.

That post by kantarion explains all really well, other than that talking about ‘Malfurion’ as a whole is not about how his design must be in WC3 Reforged but in WoW’s next expansion or WC4, so no point about talking further, he also posted a link to alternate universe version of Jubei’thos which clearly states the fact that he doesn’t know even in WoW alternate universe lore has nothing to do with current universe’s lore.

I actually said wc3 is source .

Dont try twist my words , just to prove something , its very lame.

Anyway , either that guy was talking about wc3 lore , he must be aware that wc3 is an actual game with live players, also this reforged is kinda new project based on wc3, and money and work is in the place ,and please all of the kids who wants something .

They will go default , and they will let wow alike or hots skins . You will be able to buy it .You guys should create a new thread about skins, where you can promote your ideas.

I am afraid cause of this spam, they will not read anything. Yelling just cause someone hear you, is kinda primitive way of talk.

Dude, just face it , you cant expect blizzard remove stuff from malfurion and equal him in air-bird view with some creep you kill at camp. Also, never forget custom games too,ah sorry its not wow invention ups .

Using your logic : You want NE guy ,a bearded guy (without leafs,half naked,with chicken wings) to walk around a map and fight face to face fair fight with hands -(no stuff) with creep xD . Oh and use some spells if he dont win da fight xD

This is what you want to do with Malfurion . A POWER OF NATURE : Hand by hand,fair kick-box fight . Common man, face the reality.

And if you want usually mage guys/girls altar heroes (druid mage of nature,prophet alike) are usualy range in wc3 :slight_smile:

For more accurate lore and how model should look (ignoring all other people,ignoring a marketing element, ingoring its a RTS game, ingoring stylezed things) : You can appeal to Warcraft 3 Comics and ask them implement your ideas, draw perfectly .

Read this manual carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains information
which are important to you

Keep this manual. It may be necessary to read it again.

• If you have any further questions, contact your doctor or comics.
     This medicine is prescribed only for you and you must not give it to others. It can harm them, even when they have it
    The same signs of illness as you.
  • If you get any side effects, contact your doctor or comics. This
    Includes any adverse effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
1 Like

Okay but each piece of Warcraft media iterates or builds on previous stuff. Warcraft 3 doesn’t exist in a bubble. It never has.

totally agreed, you are wise, hahaha…i was actually gonna say im gonna make a new thread because this got too off track…
this was intended for a way to promote fans ideas about the designs…not this fights

1 Like

BEST ANSWER EVER! That troll guy must have been stoped by this.And yeah lets make another thread to stop trolls.

Imo everything would end in a fight
And also, everything is a matter of taste, cant please everyone…I for example would love for new silvermoon to be according to wow lore, yet keep hay buildings for the outskirts of the town and surrounding villages…
so it may seem that i want wow lore to replace wc3 designs, BUT i don’t want malfurion with wings, and no staff, and i dont like his wow design…
CASE PROVEN, cant please everyone :smiley:

neither does wow,just as wow skipped and forgot most things about warcraft 3,warcraft 3 could do the same forgetting about wow for sometime…

forgetting and ignoring and not developing characters wouldnt be something new in wow history…

ask maiev assassin of high elves in wolfheart and maiev the hero of legion…absolute no breach between the two,or development

or Gromm the killer and promised end boss of warlords,to gromm the hero that saved everyone and nobody cared all the things he did before that point…again no breach and no development…it just happened

1 Like

I never said or even began to imply that World of Warcraft existed in a bubble either. Feel free to go through my post history and check out the many times I’ve said the opposite.

BTW, technically remaster and reforged are not the same things… Blizzard deliberately decided to not call it a “remaster” because they started adding and implementing new stuff, basically remaking and Reforging the game…

I must admit i was rude a bit. Didnt want hurt anyones feelings on longer stage :slight_smile:
We should really stop fighting . Theres no need to stop the thread, just stop arguing too much.
I will be honest now: I wish they rmk wc3 units in HD as much as possible they look in wc3, kinda tweak and modernize just a bit.

For those kinda of fights blizz should take responsibility , they kinda caused wc4 among their fans, i am sure those guys love wc3 too,maybe more than everyone !

It is very simple : Blizz will do some default wc3 look .
What we need is them to make wow alike,hots skins ,which we can purchase, or maybe switch.

We should make a thread where we can actually ask more wow alike,more hots and more lore accurate things .

I am not against wow at all, i was part of mods, and honestly most of resources from wc3 are taken from there…

So lets do some organisation : Lets make a serious thread where we can ask them to please our needs

And dont worry = blizard will charge us every dollar for our needs. But we will have it. Yes i want hots alike jaina for skins, i want wow skins too :slight_smile:

Organizeeeeeeeeee guys, present your ideas. New thread, new idea = more power. You can be authors. Your name at the top,i will gladly join

1 Like

Yeah kinda to change voices and lines as they confirmed and edit a little bit of maps to add some fun mini bosses etc

That’s not that simple though because that’s doubling down on the work they’ve done and are doing right now.

Don’t you think that they will try and make “the best of both worlds”? i mean, their target audience would consist of majority wow players, then old warcraft 3 players, and then try to attract new players…

So, try and implement both styles/concepts

Also, sidenote, add some skins, that can hopefully be used in custom maps/world editor even if they need to be bought to be played in ladder…

1 Like

Chill it was fast type,i edit a post.I wanted say they will go that way probably - less or more , probably they will fail few things. But arguing here, we cant do much, they will see bunch of kids fighting about peircing on nose or not, a leaf in hair or not , stag or goat .
Anyone create a thread where we ask alternate skins, but by default follow original concept as much as they can or want according to their plans.

This is more powerfull idea than flood the thread,whos right or not

1 Like

Yeah be creative make Wc3 designs as common game and add WoW concepts as skins that is simple. I’m even willing to pay 10 dolars more for a pure wc3 concepts hd version on top of ‘wowified’ version.

1 Like

This is what the Reforged team’s done thus far and “some people” (see: this thread) are so against that despite the fact Reforged is not changing the product they enjoy. It’s not deleting the game they have been playing.

It’s like the Ghostbuster thing where it’s not like a new one goes back and actively destroys the thing you enjoy. The thing you enjoy is still there and entirely accessible.

NOOOOOOOOO, BUT the new ghostbuster ruined my memmory of the orignals :frowning:
–edit–
lol, i didnt even bother watching it xD

Yes, true. This is why they shouldnt ignore original concept of units.
Me who is for example crazy about wc3 parts of model, just like those guys - however like some i must say ,other game concepts, and yes,maybe i will buy them.

People from wow or hots will like having them in wc3 .
The other problem for ppl who want defualt look,but play custom games will be next : Maybe they dont want see other skins,maybe they want play agaisnt ,default, skin

For example in some moba games you see enemy skin by default. And wc3 is such a game which leaves you an option : Not to see enemy skin . Modders knows this
Bigger question is will they keep exploit this system or not.