How can i get refund?

Yep, you’re right. And Blizzard are pretty good at straightening it out in a decent amount of time. even if it is broken on launch.

More people need to do this. Show blizzard they their mess up cost them money…

Blizzard usually takes bout 2-3 weeks to sort anything out…(if the bug is rooted bad) look at wow patches… some are same day… others are 2 -4 weeks sometimes up to 2 months.

1 Like

Try this link: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

No you are wrong katiekins, you blizzard bot. get your refund asap. Katiekins is a blizzardbot that wants to keep your money and does not care about customer satisfaction

2 Likes

only a blizzard bot would troll the forums trying to encourage people to not refund when the game is clearly in a state of necessary refund and most have

5 Likes

and only an idiot who has never played an online game would think issues on day would warrant a refund. but if you want one go ahead and ask for one.

Contact Support - Blizzard Support - self service link, give it a go, if it says not eligible open a ticket. they promised many things they did not deliver on, pick the one that annoys you most.

Thats not what Blizzard says, they gave me a refund. Im glad you are happy with it. They appreciate your money. More money to pay forum bots to censor.

1 Like

but just before you were accusing me of being a blizzard bot… now you’re telling me what i’m saying isn’t what blizzard is saying…

Whats your opinion on this impeachment trial?

1 Like

My opinion is that I don’t give a damn about US politics since I don’t live there

Refunded!

The beta worked fine for custom maps and vs… then launch and its broken? randomly says defeat in campaign mission… cannot connect to custom match. they have too much to do to fix this before its really ready.

I take back my oriignal statement. please do get a refund, I’d rather not deal with people like you once I am able to play. :slight_smile:

Why are you so shocked that there exist people with more patience than you?

It is day one. Stuff always breaks on day one, on every online game in existence. They don’t prepare enough capacity or whatever and the servers managing everything buckle under the pressure etc. It happens and they will address the issue. This isn’t a catastropic “must give refunds” issue unless it persists for more than a day or two.

The idea that accounts must be bots if they aren’t grilling blizzard over day one issues is absurd.

1 Like

Blizzard of today is an abject disgrace. My refund was denied for “too much playtime.” I attempted to play it for a couple hours, note attempted. I will honestly never buy another Blizzard product again. Dead company, a husk of its former self. None of these issues will be fixed, mark my words.

2 Likes

This isn’t out of line with what Valve does and some other places. more than a couple hours and you’re SOL. It’'s not just blizzard.

I can understand being annoyed / upset but these issues will go away soon and you’d be left regretting your choice if they granted it.

1 Like

personally I think blizzard should charge double if these people who ask for refunds on day one and then see people enjoying it a day or so later and want to buy it again.

Actually seems the opposite. They seem to not allow refunds after x amount of gametime played.

So if you want the refund, get it asap. Even their customer service warns that refunds are usually exceptions, not standard.

Their refund policy for preorders technically ends today.

There is day one, and then there is day 500. I preordered this game 14 months ago. And it was in Beta for 5 months. If it wasn’t ready they could have pushed it back this is just shit shit shit workmanship. I will take my old warcraft III which I was playing yesterday back. The graphics were better and the game play was better. I gave them all the time in the world to make it right. There just isn’t anyone left at the company that cares.