How about progress of the Reforge

Have you ever seen any designer who revealed what exactly they are working for or what did they do ?
For me Reforged at the 1st time will be classic game which I already know but awesome upgraded. I know what to expect and hope for some new solo campaings.
There is no better invested money in games than here.

2 Likes

ok but it won’t hurt anyone to get more infos tho

1 Like

Ever heard of Dev Blogs?

1 Like

Woop! I am hyped as all get out. I really hope they have world of warcraft music in the campaign to add a layer of roleplay as if I am really reliving the events of pre wow unfold. If not I will just add my own off youtube while I play xD

I saw the interview on Back2Warcraft channel on YouTube, but after that I did not see any news about the Reforge. I knew it will be a really awesome work, and I want to know more about it, and may be once a month of the progress release is enough to me :smile:

2 Likes

Once a month progress is a lot for a game that’s already developed.

Beta is coming in a few months, release within the year. We’ll likely get one or two big updates and the rest is tricklefeed from anyone who has the beta. I’d expect a big update revealing the Night Elves (still hidden on their site) and then maybe another big info dump right before beta. Once we have the editor, we’ll know everything there needs to be known about the game.

2 Likes

I know I was too greedy for that, because I love it so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, they still have to show us some THICC Night Elf babes and bois

2 Likes

Well, they said the new Editor would come out in February, so in a few weeks we might get the next batch of information (+ the new Editor). :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

it would br awesome to have the editor so we can make awesome maps and custom games for reforged

This is a good thing to me! I’d like to try their new editor!

1 Like

Yes, pls post news on War3 reforged. Would love to see some new reforged news.

I hope they fix the bug that keeps units and buildings from using custom upgrades from the custom campaign data. An official system for adding custom races to a map’s drop down race selection would also be amazing.

Where did they say editor in Feb.

I’m pretty sure they’ve never said it.

1 Like

It was in one of the interviews. Been so long, that can’t really remember which one exactly.

does anyone know when the beta will be out?

It will be out Soon™

1 Like

The closest thing to a precise date we have got is “spring 2019”.

I think they have already release some information about new tawern heroes and one more unit to every race. I used to watch twitch.tv streamers like back2warcraft or Grubby so I feel like keep in touch with everything what is new including patch notes and many others… But still I am kinda hyped about storyline in the newest patch of WoW and await if they include Reforged somehow into that.

Its gonna be … Blizzard soon

1 Like