Horsewoman of the Apocalypse ... Alpha test

Bwahaha, I lol’ed hard at how cringe the female DK lines are. Much politics, much wow. Couldn’t anyone come up with some better lines for her ? Is it hard to say “rider of the apocalypse” ? Can’t wait for Transfurion, Illidana, Utherusa…

P.S Can you rename this “beta” to “alpha” because that’s what it is, with missing assets, spell animations, constant crashes, I only manage to play 1/10 games where my opponent doesn’t crash.

5 Likes

Welcome to Warcraft 3 “Reforged”, where you get political commentary, but no new units, heroes, races, tie-in missions, cutscenes, or even get rid of old, clunky mechanics.

Well at least we know that hey worked hard this whole year… doing, something? Cause the models and textures got outsourced to another company Lemon Sky or something… top KEK.

2 Likes

This guy expected to get new units and heroes lel. I bet you have read this somewhere and you are sure to be right. Devs promised new races! Scam!

The only thing new they are adding, is crap no one wanted.

I love the model and will use the female heroes over the male ones.
But ‘’ horsewoman ‘’ just doesn’t roll off the tongue, it sounds very awkward imo.
I also don’t think that her voice acting is on par with the old DK but I think that’s also nostalgia speaking.

it does fit with the original line.

I play a female deathknight in world of Warcraft so I am quite happy about the change lol

1 Like

Then you can agree with us all about giving us an option to choose 100% of the time?

Yeah of corse, I just made a post to counterweight all the others and expressed that in it.

1 Like