HoN in battlenet / W3 Reforged

“We don’t even need ranks or competitiveness (if they dont want to invest) , the community can do it without Blizzard even so”

You do need Stats and Bans, if u want any Moba to be successful it needs to be organized. And No the community cant Do it without Blizzard,
bots are Disabled. You can read my thread for Dota Reforge

I never used bots when I played DOTA in War3.

2 Likes

But guys Dota Reforged needs new simple better matchmaking system.We can’t just sit and use old system.You have to think about how the new interface will look for fast matchmaking games.

2 Likes

Said a HoN player lolz

Actually, it will. It might. We do need fusion before billions starve, but if we do get controlled fusion energy, Dota2 will be played in space on emulators hundreds of years from now. The downside is that you will be regarded as of the Russian ethnicity xD

Watch Isaac Arthur.

The birds are chirping outside
Reforged Beta is out on 7
Retera is a cool hacker

I think Blizzard should indeed make a WC3:Reforged version of a MOBA, but it should be Heroes of the Storm with a different approach. Instead of a communist style game design where XP is shared and individuality is minimal, make it more like the original post said - Heroes of Newerth (HoN).

They don’t need a bunch of items, keep everything simple and LESS ruthless than HoN and DoTA. Wouldn’t require too much effort. I assume Blizzard will not do this and instead leave it up to the people to make such a game with the new upcoming World Editor.

2 Likes

I doubt too.Probably Blizzard won’t do thing about this.I even doubt they got someone with balls to know how to bring the gameplay, fascination,fanatism, beauty and to make your heartbeat again.

1 Like

Man you really should not pull out random numbers. And try to use sources when you make posts.

No, play custom map Dota or any other. Blizzard has their Moba already and it’s called Heroes of the Storm.

1 Like

well maybe moba lost a share of the market, maybe a big share.
But we should set the standards here with Blizzard and create real/competitive games but also accesible to “noobs” in contradiction to hon, that doesnt really encourage noobs to try and play because lack of balance and everything.
And HotS well, I played it a for a few hours, not saying its a bad game but its not moba as I am from the Starcraft/Warcraft generation.
I mean, kids are the future but lets teach kids to play good games and not casual crab :stuck_out_tongue:

Heroes of Newerth , aka the best moba ever

2 Likes

This is the first time I saw anyone call HotS a crab. I feel humiliated as never before.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/82/826DTSVYLEWK1537223058246.gif

[Tchado]: Heroes of Newerth , aka the best moba ever

You mean was good and no longer is.

No , I mean the only Moba I actually like…that’s all

2010 HON graphics where superior, 2018 graphics seem alike dota 2 but more haotic. 2010 hon maybe could be good, like LOL 2010-2014 but then every game take a diffrend path for no reason and they lose their styles, now everything has girly-graphics and unbalanced system, the only way to make a good MOBA is to let it be free for develop, so when the game starts beeing diffrend and users dont like the new version ,to be easy to switch to an older version like wc3 patches. so yes if blizzard let us have some extra options about autocast a spell without rightclicking , centre the camera,and more , the path will open and we could have moba games without someoneabsolutely control them,the community will be the members of the develop and if they dislike something they good play something older,or develop it to something better.

1 Like

HoN is the best moba I’ve ever played.
Wish it was free on launch and S2 wasn’t so bad at promoting it.

1 Like

Are you THE Maliken, from S2 games? XD

HoN was a great game for 2010 but it just never took off thanks to the $30 price tag at launch.

League of Legends easily beat out HoN simply by being free.

It is a real shame as HoN was much better than DotA 2 and League of Legends.

As for why it failed in the end? The CEO of S2 games was to blame. The culture at the company was toxic and the decision making was poor.

3 Likes