Hero Offensive Overdrive System For Heroes For Warcraft III: Reforged?

Here’s another one of the ideas that I presented below:

What is “Hero Offensive Overdrive”?
• When Heroes has -19% current hit points will then deal 3 times attack damage until +20% current hit points has reached, cancelling effect.
• Both enemies and allies can apply this status condition to their Heroes.

No
20 characters required

3 Likes

Make a custom map with this concept, maybe with your race ideas added in.

Just brainstorming like this will not cause any results to happen.

4 Likes

I think we’ll pass, thank you though.

1 Like

back to LoL or dota2 man…please just go back lol

1 Like

Another idea is what I call the “Hero Attribute Balancer” where you can change and balance 2 non-primary attributes of a Hero. For example: you can a Blademaster to have more Intelligence, or to have more Strength instead, but not his Agility stats, though.

What is the “Hero Attribute Balancer”?
• Before a Ladder game starts, the player can adjust the Attribute settings to each and every race and Tavern Hero that can be playable.
• For Strength Heroes: Strength Attribute points cannot be changed, but the Agility and Intelligence can be adjusted with a ratio balancer for as long as points remain on either side of the balance ratio scale that can be dropped down to zero for either Agility or Intelligence.
• For Agility Heroes: Agility Attribute points cannot be changed, but the Strength and Intelligence can be adjusted with a ratio balancer for as long as points remain on either side of the balance ratio scale that can be dropped down to zero for either Strength or Intelligence.
• For Intelligence Heroes: Intelligence Attribute points cannot be changed, but the Strength and Agility can be adjusted with a ratio balancer for as long as points remain on either side of the balance ratio scale that can be dropped down to zero for either Strength or Agility.
• If the Strength balance ratio is zero for Agility and Intelligence Heroes, 100 hit points left will be available to those Heroes by default.

This would be as bad as the Rune system in LoL or pre-match stat bonuses in Paladins - how is the opponent supposed to see/feel/learn what you chose?

1 Like

That just it, it makes the gameplay more unpredictable and more fun. Plus the requiring of choices also makes the game more fun and interesting too.

If people want unpredictability there’s stuff like CCGs, loot-oriented games, and lootbox microtransactions.

2 Likes

…there’s stuff like damage rolls, Blade Crits, and item drops.

1 Like

That too. Like, it’s present but should not be a core or inherent feature to the overall design.

2 Likes

man…all these LoL and DoTA2 players coming into warcraft 3 thinking that they’re the same game lol

1 Like

I got all sorts of ideas from God Himself, which is amazing!

So Blizzard have indeed been merging your threads! Now it’s full of magnificent time paradoxes! Fascinating!

But the Legion traverses all dimensions, all realities.

2 Likes