Hero Changes & Being Free to Play

Just wondering and hoping that some characters will get some major changes like some famous units giving a unique Hero Title, abilities and etc., to them to fully enhanced the story gameplay…

Like Grom Hellscream and Shandris (though both idk what Hero Title we could give to them :sweat_smile:) Naisha, Huntress of the Night and Antonidas, Grand Magus Kirin Tor, and Daelin Proudmoore, Grand Admiral of Kul Tiras!!

Also hoping that some other Heroes will have a unique look so that they will not look the same to other units, like what they did to Uther and The Paladins, again hopefully they do same to others like Samuro, Rexxar, Sylvanas and Lady Vashj…

Also I’m wondering if the game will be free to play or at least to those who owns the old WC 3…

Dont quite understand what you mean free to play for those who own old WC3. You need to buy reforged if you want reforged, you can play wc3 classic if you own classic or buy reforged and use the digital code . That is all.

Yeah i guess i was asking too much :sweat_smile: despite owning the classic one, i dont have any extra money right now hence the reason why i kinda wanted it for free even though i fully know its kinda unfair for them…

The thing I’m really against, they can change titles but changing or adding an ability will cause the campaign to change as a whole.

About looks they’ll implement the WoW characters their unique looks(sadly if you ask me) so you’ll have them seperate from regular Dark Ranger or Naga Sea Witch