Having a Female Death Knight model is bad why?

Why are you quoting me twice the same post? lol

To point out that youā€™re kind of at odds with yourself. You say youā€™re hoping for stuff but also personally shutting down in regards to evidence that supports what youā€™re hoping for.

1 Like

Iā€™m not really odd with myself. Iā€™m just hoping that weā€™re going to see trustworthy proof that we will have male DK(official statement from Blizzard/the finished model/icon).

I just donā€™t believe that some random thing on World Editor is reliable.

You guys must understand what is cinematic and what is cutscene. Here watch this and get a better understanding on whatā€™s happening about the campaign.

Then what about Spoils of War? is that not proof?

I donā€™t really see any male DK being there. You may correct my error with any links/images/site.

That Arthas is the DK skin for Spoils of War.

Itā€™s Crown Prince Arthas. A Male DK skin. Not what you are specifically asking for, BUT it is an indication that there IS a MALE option available.

On top of this, the Back-2-Warcraft dev interview

ā€œThe original paladin was just Uther and people are familiar with that, and we are still supplying Uther but on top of that we have 7 other Paladins that people can rollā€

• This indicates that if Uther is still an option in Melee, we can assume that all campaign heroes (that represented original models) will somehow be playable in Melee.

And then there is the Editor ā€˜leakā€™.
https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/comments/dt03zg/arthas_death_knight_skin_leak/

2 Likes

Exactly, I want male DK. Not Arthas DK. I donā€™t care about other skins. As I wrote above - there are no clear proofs of that we will get male DK no matter what.

That is true, there is no proof.

Also, there is no proof that theyā€™re deleting DK. So you can not claim it as such.

If you do, then Iā€™ll call you out on it. And thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing right now by providing you examples of Male DK options. Even if itā€™s not what you want exactly, I have shown you a male DK option. You canā€™t say they have deleted the option when itā€™s right there in front of you.

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean it seriously. But as I said - they didnā€™t add male model/icon, which is weird because weā€™ve got already all the new icons.

We actually donā€™t have all. We have most.

We haev every melee hero, but not male DK(and DH).

I tried to find the female melee hero in the leaked files. Couldnā€™t find her either.

But we have right now female DK model, voice-overs, icon. While we donā€™t have a male equivalent.

To be fair, there is a clear reason to believe we will get more models in the future, namely, that we donā€™t even have the night elves. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the artists were still working on the male DK and implemented the female version to let players begin testing.

Here it is, a beta ingame screenshot. Iā€™ve saw it with my own eyes, i was the orc, by the way. We won:

Thatā€™s Arthas.

Thatā€™s not arthas, look at his name, heā€™s a generic death knight from melee games. I was playing a random 2x2 match. Hereā€™s another screenshot of the undead player:

But thatā€™s just literally Arthas model in Wc3. He has his armor, Frostmourne and his horse - Invincible.

ā€œMeleeā€™s not canon it just uses the identical armies that canon usesā€

Ok then.