Having a Female Death Knight model is bad why?

What difference is there between the editor being in beta and this entire game being in beta? Isn’t it safer to assume that it just isn’t finished yet?

I mean we know that the male DK names are in the game still, like Lord Prestor.

‘I hope the devs are listening’ isn’t any more sensible than ‘the devs plan on keeping it optional, they just haven’t implemented all features in yet’

I can disagree with your preferences, though? How could you have concluded otherwise?

And I never claimed otherwise. I said they were related and that I disagree with your preferences.

You said that DK never had default name, but it had default voice-overs and model. And they’re completely two separate things that you cannot compare.

I absolutely can and do compare them. Sue me. shrug

Whatever, but my point stands - they’re two completely different things.

Whatever you want mate. They’re different things. I’m stating the intention to have a rotation. You don’t want a rotation, that’s fine. I’m comparing the rotation to the name rotation that was originally there. It definitely is comparable, even if they are different things. I’m glad they’re taking it the extra step, you aren’t. That’s all there is to it.

Stop making threads about this. STOP!

Since when deleting a male DK and replacing with female DK is extra step?

And why are you saying that I’m not taking any steps(compared to Blizzard(?))? That’s not only personal, but also toxic and totally senseless.

They’re not deleting the male DK, so. shrug

1 Like

I said you weren’t glad. Not that you weren’t taking extra steps.

[citation needed]

You don’t need any citation. There’s a female DK icon and female DK model, we haven’t seen male DK model/icon. It’s safe to assume they won’t be adding one. Especially after seeing EVERY of the new models/icons already.

As I wrote above, I won’t believe it untill I see it.

We don’t know yet. As long as I don’t see it with my own eyes I don’t believe it.

There’s a skin string and identifier for it. There’s three entities in total, Arthas, male Death Knight, and female Death Knight.

On what basis are you continuing to assume the male DK is deleted?

You’re digging a hole for yourself when the rest of us are well past this.

Honestly after Reddit showed the pic of Lord Prestor still existing in the game files, I haven’t seen anyone continue this topic except for here. In this thread. By you.

nah I want male dk 100% of times.

2 Likes

Wait, really? Could you link that, perhaps, because I’m all over that!

No model/icon, though we’ve seen already all of the new icons.

…and as I wrote already hundred of times. I hope that we will be getting male DK, that’s all.

Seems anything but hopeful. Is your glass half full or half empty?

Sorry, my mistake. The name was Lord Nightsorrow, not Lord Prestor. I mixed that up with Lady Prestor the first time I saw the female DK in action.

The full thread is here. The info is taken from the editor, where the files exist but using Arthas as a placeholder.
https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/comments/dt03zg/arthas_death_knight_skin_leak/

3 Likes

Based on what the devs have said about other Heroes (specifically Uther as a Paladin option), I believe it’s safe to assume that Arthas himself is going to be a playable DK option, and we definitely have an icon for him.

He’s even the Spoils of War skin for DK.

It’s actually less reasonable to assume that the only make DK option we will have would be Crown Prince Arthas from Spoils of War. If that were true, then I’m all down for complaints. But right now? Kind of ridiculous to assume that there are going to be zero male DK options or that they are being deleted.