Having a Female Death Knight model is bad why?

It’s sarcasm.

No.

Well good that it’s sarcasm

If this means you believing Melee is canon is also sarcasm, you got me good!

No, melee is canon of course. It’s the most holy of canon actually.

So Blood Elves are on the Aliiance hiring Pitlords as their heros is canon?

Undead allying with any of the races in 2v2/3v3/4v4 is canon?

I wonder if you actually know what canon means.

Blood elfs are actually on the alliance yes. I was very upset/surprised when wow broke that just for a gameplay / advertising. The blood elves literally play on the human faction and in the campaign. I wonder if you actually know the lore.

They will both be playable, though. There will be a male and female version. They will be rotating heroes, just like they rotated names in the original.

Yes, I know the lore and the campaign. It was all about how they leave the Alliance. That is the official lore, not that they stuck around and fought in the Alliance.

Up until Garithos imprisons them and they flee to Outland.

lol you are a freeking nerd XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i cant believe

Personally I think that’s not a bad thing. I even like the model of the female DK, but let’s get back to the point of the thread:

Not having an option to switch to the male DK is wrong. The original was MALE and default option should’ve stay DK being male. Why? Because it had really cool model and voice-overs.
What’s the point of changing things that worked before?
Why they didn’t change it other way around? Why they didn’t add Moon Priests or male Warden/DarkRanger heroes? That’s just bad and bias.

2 Likes

You should check out this post and what I found in the editor.

Who said they won’t?

Why? Arthas has now also been added to the random rotation for melee, and I hear nobody arguing that that’s a bad thing. And if they do, it’s just silly. I understand that you may have preferences, but there was never a default DK name. Now, there’s no default skin or voice line. More variation, without defaults.

I’m not saying that your feedback isn’t valid, just that I don’t agree with it. I don’t see a reason why there would need to be a default option.

I hope that’s real, but untill I see the real proof from the game I won’t believe it. I was just lied too many times to still fall on the same deceptions.

Personally I don’t like that idea neither, but that’s just me. I’d like to see melee games the same as they were before.

But being able to change the skins? I’m all for that. I just don’t like the idea of being forced to use NEW heroes.

I don’t think that you can compare DK names with their models, they are two completely different things. If you were watching your opponent, you didn’t have to read the heroes names, if you were using your units(and hear their voice), you didn’t have to do it neither.

If you feel you are being lied to many times, I think it’s best to take all information with a grain of salt and wait till the game is actually out before flipping out.

There’s no ‘oh no too late to complain’ clause. Blizzard can change the game at any time, even after its released. Hell, they made major changes to the Necromancer on the live game, and they seem to have reverted them with Reforged beta.

But they are related. The new models will maintain a similar silhouette between the two, so a readability argument doesn’t work for me. As if they were readable at all to begin with at the current state of the game. I don’t think it’ll matter if one grey mess compared to another grey mess will make that much of a difference if one grey mess happens to show cleavage.

The rotating models are meant to reflect the difference in names that was originally there and making the identities more literal. The beta will bear out if it makes any difference. Too early to say, I think.

The editor doesn’t count?

Call it blind optimism if you want but I think with stuff like the Spoils of War rewards, them talking about having campaign heroes usable back from last year’s BlizzCon, and the alternate gender heroes I think they will wind up adding a Collection tab like Starcraft 2.

1 Like

I don’t take The Editor(especially in the beta) as a sure thing.

You forgot about one thing - my own preferences. About the voices. But as I wrote above - my points still stands.

They’re two different models with different quotes.

You forgot the part where I acknowledge that your opinion is just an opinion that I disagree with? I dunno what that was meant to prove, tbh.

Then that logic should extend to taking what we’re seeing in the beta as a sure thing either, then.

Though I do find it strange that the closest to the “behind the scenes” we have right now doesn’t quite count in your book.

You cannot disagree or agree with me, because I presented a fact back there.

I just said that comparing models and voice-overs to the random names aren’t the same.

Yes, that’s the reason why we’re discussing here.
To inform dev to change the game untill it’s released and feel wrong for me and other people.