Having a Female Death Knight model is bad why?

having a female dk is not a bad thing at all, but if its random so i cant choose the “sex” or the skin and i know what it was supposed to be (like the dk, and for me it was not only a dk, it was arthas for me), i smell a bad taste. Its not about beeing a feminist hater or a nerd who dont like changes, but if i know a hero for a long time and someone tells me he has to be changed ,… for what? if someone wanna play tomb raider as a male, ok, lets give him the skin he can use it, but dont force us, give us the tool so we can choose what we want.

3 Likes

the only real complaint to give here is that they’re behind on everything they were supposed to deliver and they wasted time on making female dk (+ getting new voice lines) instead of working on what is important.

3 Likes

There will be a male model you dont always have to play the female. Not sure why thats an issue for you i find her pretty sweet looking but to each his own i suppose. Keep in mind this is BETA not the final product.

1 Like

Lol, your college mind game words have no power in the rea world. I am a father and a husband, and a happy one at that.

2 Likes

On the contrary, I want massive changes, just not these changes. We have Night Elf for “strong fanatsy women”.

2 Likes

No, watch this:

1 Like

…?

So using what is considered basic grammar is college level mind games? And what does the real world have to so with anything? Good on ya for being a happy parent?

What was even the point of that remark?

I mean, models were done like 5-6 months ago probably or at least most of them + being outsourced.

This have nothing to do with other things that were done on blizzards side or working on what’s more ‘‘important’’.

I guess you read post of that one guy and just repeat the same stuff without even thinking about what you just said but another thing is that voicelines are done by other assigned group of people than the terrain, lighting and all these things for example.

1 Like

Keep going around the fact that your -isms no longer hold any real power, and that your cancel culture is being undone.

This. It looks more like a dual wielding northern barbarian than a Death Knight.

I’m fine with female if there are male skins. But the male characters should be included. They have fans. Hell, my main character’s name is one of the Death Knight names from Warcraft 3’s online mode.

I’m not fine with dual wielding at all, though. That’s revisionist history.

2 Likes

It is not revisionist history, it is just stupid. she rides without touching the reigns.

2 Likes

Never said that but great job continuing to troll and misrepresenting what everyone says.

:thinking:

I don’t think the regular knight is touching any reigns either. Or most of the other mounted heroes or units.

He is now, but the orginal model was not.

Culture? ism’s?

The hell are you on about? Are you taking drugs? This feels like talking to someone on drugs.

Never even smoked in my life. Cool story, though.

I’m very confused on the point you’re trying to make. Your sentences have no cohesive meaning.

It is not my fault you like to play dumb, now is it?

At what minute mark do you want me to see?