Half my Ranked wins are counting as losses

Anyone else?

1 Like

i cant even find game now

They’re not counting as losses, in fact they’re probably not showing up at all. Most games are not getting the results data sent after the match is over. It’s a known issue:(Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Updated December 7 - #4 by Kaivax

They’re not counting as losses, in fact they’re probably not showing up at all. Most games are not getting the results data sent after the match is over. It’s a known issue:(Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues – Version 1.33.0 - #3

The red crosses in my placement match results and my profile’s match history would both beg to differ.

1 Like

Then those are match results that did get sent to you.

It’s not 100%. I have some checks and Xes too. but the vast majority of my games are not getting the results sent.

In fact I just logged in today and my results have been updated. So it seems to just be a really bad delay.

-edit- I just got booted out of the game for an update. Though said update doesnt seem to be downloading yet.

I have the same error. I won the game, but in the statistics I see that the last game was lost.

1 Like