Good and bad news about Performance

Hi guys,

I would like to share some ‘‘feeback’’ with regards performance. Note that I am not trying to be an arrogant or to show how great is my computer…

In my opinion, the game is poorly optimized (I think everyone knows that at this point). Now, to be fair, if you are lucky and you have a really good computer, the game runs perfectly smooth and the look is wonderful. I got my new computer (specs below) yesterday and played 2-3 games just to test performance. I was enjoying the games at 150-200fps while streaming, moving the screen up and down, a lot of units in screen at the same time…

This being said, I agree than the game needs to be optimized a lot (I hope they are really working on it), but for those complaining about the performance/graphics/models/units , I can guarantee you that the game shows/run beautiful if you have a powerful machine. They need to improve the animations, performance and other 1,000 things but if you are one of those lucky people who have too much computer, you need to be honest and recognize the game looks great.

I am just sharing this to give you some motivation, If Blizzard works hard in performance, colors, animations etc… we are going to love this new look of the game.

Specs to run the game 150-200 fps
9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 9700K
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 8GB GDDR6
16GB HyperX™ FURY DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz
1TB SSD, 2TB Storage

2 Likes

your cpu is stronger than mine but, i have more menory and a stronger gpu.
i7-8700k
rtx 2080 ti
32 gigabytes of ram.

talking about mine or your computer was not the purpose of my post…

Are you having good performance as well? does the game run smoothly for you?

1 Like

Good news is that they know:

5 Likes

it does not work well for me, it lags for a few seconds from time to time.

9700k = 8700k . the same thing

not exactly. the 8700k have 6 cores and 12 threads while the 9700k have 8 cores and 8 threads. they have the same amount of l3 cache.

ryzen 3 2200g 1050 ti 8gigs of ram and it runs great to me. You never played on a 1024x768 monitor did you?

seriously don’t argue with this guy he reads the specs from a box better than you.

i did not try to argue, i simply stated facts.

2070/2080 video card, duh, show off LMAO

These are some pics from one of my 2x2 matches today. Despite the fps and ping be too low and too high respectively, in game i don’t really feel it while i’m playing, just here and there during the game, nothing that destroys the experience. The graphics must be optimized but it’s fairly good for me now.

https://imgur.com/a/Bo37uWA

A day of victories and glory.

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠐⢶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣤⡀⠁⠁⣠⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠙⢿⣯⣠⣶⣦⣤⣤⣌⣛⠻⢇⣠⣤⣤⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠻⣿⣿⣿⡟⢉⡤⢤⣤⣤⡍⠛⢡⢖⣥⣶⣦⣀⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠⣿⣿⣿⡏⣭⣶⣿⣿⠟⢿⣦⡡⣿⣿⡇⠁⡙⣷⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡞⣿⣿⡟⢀⡀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣀⣁⣿⠏
⠁⠁⠁⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢰⢻⣿⣇⣈⣴⣿⠟⢨⣛⠛⠛⠉⠁⠁
⠁⣠⣶⣿⣿⡟⢋⠤⣤⠘⢿⣿⣧⡙⠻⠌⠒⠙⠛⢛⣫⣥⣿⣦⡈⠉⣡⣴⣾⠇
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⡇⠁⠙⠷⣤⡙⠻⢿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠋⠁⠁
⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠻⣄⠁⣀⡀⠉⠙⠒⠂⠉⠍⠉⠉⠉⠉⣩⣍⣁⣂⡈⠠⠂⠁⠁
⠁⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡉⠳⢬⣛⠷⢦⡄⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣼⣿⣿⠿⠛⠋⠁⠁⠁⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣬⣍⣓⡒⠒⣒⣂⣠⡬⠽⠓⠂⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁

my pc is actually about a year old.

mine is more or less the same.

1 Like

6/12 = 8/8.

you need a new pc man.

Bastianpp ??? What are those numbers?

Search in google 8700k vs 9700k, is the same architecture also.
Just diferent number, that 9700 8700 whatever

Not my numbers mate.

The 9xxx gen is a re-brand, sorry mate. 14nm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

game runs like *** for me with 4GHz i5 quad + 1070.
1440p/144Hz monitor.
stuck on 24/50Hz or w/e.
how do f do you get 100+ fps???
settings are locked to 50 for me…