German dubbing and feedback on Reforged

Hello,

Here’s my feedback on the German dub for the most part and my biggest gripe at the moment. Since single player is the focus for me, the multiplayer does not matter much.
Maybe some developer or Blizzard will read it and fulfill the wishes of the fans/community/customers.

I and many others find it extremely unfortunate but also partly incomprehensible why names as already in WoW, now also in WarCraft III Reforged must be Germanized although they are names. When the name is changed, it is a different person, and the Germanized names sound horrible if you know the original/correct ones from the predecessors or WarCraft III itself.

This could be improved by offering the WarCraft III synchro as an option or adjusting the synchro so that it no longer uses Germanized names.

Otherwise, the new synchro is not bad, some even find it better, but the names are very annoying if you know the originals.

Is it possible to access the English synchro, since the names are still normal and not defaced, but to use German subtitles?

What about the videos, can you access the old synchro there as well?

Since the old graphics … can also be used, it should be within the realm of feasibility to make the old sound files usable.

Since Blizzard after known catastrophic release / version again with the fans / customers want to put well / reconciled, a correction of these synchro errors would be another good sign of this and would further weaken the arc of the waves of darkness. (Quote from the WarCraft II intro with also the good/old synchro).

Since Blizzard has now on the Blizzcon or the anniversary recently expressed that W3 is still important, loved and there will be further care, this can count yes.

Especially for the people who only have WarCraft III “Classic”, but by the car update to the Reforged Edition with corresponding new faulty synchro and more are FORCED this is not adequate / customer / FAN friendly treatment!

After all, new dubbing actors were used in part for the new dubbing, they can also record it with the correct names.

Thank you very much!

Many greetings

Revan335

Translated

this is not the forum for feedback. that should be posted on the general forum.

OK, sorry.
I posted this in the general forum.