Garithos and skin ideas, if that happen

Greetings, Lords, Deathknights, Keepers and Warchiefs! (see what I did there?)

While the game as yet to be upon us, I was pondering today the possibility of characters or units skins. Not silly things like Beach volley ball arthas, but actual lore sensible or even cross universe ones. And I thought, you fine people of the forums may have some pretty interesting and creative ideas. May it be your own design or a character based idea, let hear it! Share your beautiful creations and get that brainstorm going!

As I am a boring and not creative person, my first idea went straight for Garithos, that beautiful elf hating, dwarf bullying and all around non-human destroyer needed some love. Either as a regular knight skin or possibly a Mountain King replacement. Thoughts?

1 Like

Yes I see, greeting like an idiot.

1 Like

Or like Blizzard posts, but either is fine. You do you. Your eyesight is spot on however.

Or how about beach badminton arthas?

Oh! That is a totally different idea! Now we are on to something there! Maybe his shorts could have Uther face on them? I am thinking yellow. As a momento of…well you know.

I was thinking hot pink, but that can work too. Maybe like a neon yellow.

Exactly! Fashionable during the week, and excellent for late night parties with his ghoulish friends. Plus it goes so well with Uther, since he was all about that light.

“My favourite color is blue. NO, YELLOOOOOW!”

• Knight 2002
1 Like

Garithos in full Schutzstaffel garb. Anything else is unacceptable.

1 Like