Games drop to score screen

The issue is random game drops. I will be mid game, and I notice that my units stop responding to movements, 1-3 seconds later I am kicked to the score screen.

I read multiple threads here of users experiencing this issue but the threads are being locked with no resolution noted.

I have tried switching between classic and reforged mode, reinstalled my game to a different drive, and even upgraded my Charter Spectrum internet to 400mbps (ethernet connection).

I have no issues with any other games, even Starcraft 1 & 2, Diablo 2 & 3. I love Warcraft 3 but the game has unfortunately become unplayable for me at the moment until I can find a fix. Looks like this has been happening to users since last summer with no resolution.

I guess it is worth noting that I can get through 1 out of every 5 games successfully. I do notice that other players in my games frequently drop though, way more frequently than classic frozen throne. They may be experiencing this issues as well.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one jesus christ. It’s so god damn annoying. Had level 5 heroes and then it just crashed mid game, it was so frustrating specially when a game is going so well

1 Like