Game is Lagging!

How to fix that ?

i cant play fine with new graphics… every time i press to build a building it freezes for 1 sec. same with hero spawns or units spawns…

classic mode works fine

2 Likes

gaming notebook here, i7-6700HQ, gtx960m, 16GB Ram, and well my harddrive is NOT SSD but still… The game should be run fine without this kind of freezes when building something or when units spawns…

I like how the game looks with reforged graphics but now im playing with all in low settings, it still looks cool and the game runs better but still not perfectly, there is still mini freezes/stuttering but only with all in low multiplayer runs “ok”, campaign is fine.

I hope they optimize the game in order to enjoy better settings.

You are not alone on this one.

Hi,

Switching to classic graphics will significantly improve FPS and experience in smoothness of the game. It will also significantly reduce load times for you (and the others in the game!).

Other people have made tickets for similar issues. Blizzard current suggestion is to life with it or buy a new computer. (Not kidding)

Thanks for your reports! We are aware of issues with buildings or spawning units causes the game to stall or freeze briefly. This seems to be more noticible and impactful on HDDs more than SSDs. This has been reproducible on our end and we’re working on a resolution to optimize the game.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dan - low FPS issue